Author Topic: Franklin Graham Urges Trump to Invite Biden, Harris to White House to ‘Begin the Healing’  (Read 323 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Franklin Graham Urges Trump to Invite Biden, Harris to White House to ‘Begin the Healing’

Hannah Bleau 8 Jan 2021

Rev. Franklin Graham on Friday urged President Trump to invite President-elect Joe Biden, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, and their spouses to the White House to “begin the healing and preparation for a smooth transition.”

“Thank you President Donald J. Trump for your conciliatory words to the nation last night,” Graham began.

“I hope you will quickly invite President-elect Joe Biden, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, and their spouses to the White House for a meeting to begin the healing and preparation for a smooth transition,” he continued, adding that the nation is praying for the leaders of the nation:

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/08/franklin-graham-urges-trump-invite-biden-harris-white-house-begin-healing/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bullshit!...I am not a *turn the other cheek* person...I don't forget and I hold grudges.. :smokin:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
^^^^^^^^^^^
Agree with her !!!

Online libertybele

Bullshit!...I am not a *turn the other cheek* person...I don't forget and I hold grudges.. :smokin:

They are going to impeach him anyways .... even IF he were to extend the olive branch, Sloe Joe and Heels Up would lie about what he said and since Trump was banned from social media, we'd have no way of knowing what took place. It's not going to stop the left from invoking the 25th or impeachment.  That's what their final goal is and I'm afraid that they will succeed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

Graham is right, if the left were in any way honest and had any integrity. But they will see this as Trump attempting to avoid prosecution by sucking up so I'd have to advise him not to bother. These are not good people.

Trump has done alot of complaining about the election, rightly so, and he has not been as half as vicious in his personal attacks as have either of the two frauds about to take office have been to him. It's really up to them to approach Trump.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 01:49:33 am by skeeter »

Offline yodaspock

Yes Chucky, Nutty, Stenny, Clyburn, AOC and the rest of the einsatzgruppen Squad,  Joe and the Hoe, I would like to talk unity, please meet me in the Rose Garden tomorrow at 9:00.
Looking forward seeing you!
Donald Trump

Don't mind the color guard that will be there to give you a 21 gun salute.
"I will make sure they will be using Blanks"

"After all I am just as trustworthy as all of you were with the last election"

Love Donald

Offline dfwgator