Author Topic: Bring the Insurrectionists to Justice  (Read 295 times)

Offline cato potatoe

Bring the Insurrectionists to Justice
« on: January 08, 2021, 09:59:39 pm »
https://www.wsj.com/articles/bring-the-insurrectionists-to-justice-11610065179

Again, on the president: There have been leaders before who, facing imminent downfall, decide to tear everything down with them. They want to go out surrounded by flames. Hitler, at the end, wanted to blow up Germany, its buildings and bridges. His people had let him down. Now he hated them. They must suffer.

I have resisted Nazi comparisons for five years, for the most part easily. But that is like what is happening here, the same kind of spirit, as the president departs, as he angrily channel-surfs in his bunker.

He is a bad man and not a stable one and he is dangerous. America is not safe in his hands.

It is not too late. Removal of the president would be the prudent move, not the wild one. Get rid of him. Now.

Offline cato potatoe

Re: Bring the Insurrectionists to Justice
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 10:02:10 pm »
Pointed column from Peggy Noonan, if you haven't hit your monthly allowance from WSJ. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 11:44:26 pm »
Not wasting my time clicking on that one.
Go away, Ms. Noonan...

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 12:06:12 am »
Wow.  Just wow.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 12:10:21 am »
See Peggy "Babu" Noonan has weighed in....  (yawn)

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 12:28:08 am »
Pointed column from Peggy Noonan, if you haven't hit your monthly allowance from WSJ.

Sorry, no.  Noonan is the airhead who bragged about being Reagan's brilliance because she wrote speeches for him. Zero respect from me.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2021, 12:33:49 am »
Sorry, no.  Noonan is the airhead who bragged about being Reagan's brilliance because she wrote speeches for him. Zero respect from me.

I won't forget Noonan using the occasion of Reagan's funeral to settle old scores with her competing speech writers. Self absorbed, pompous Obama voter.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2021, 12:36:16 am »
I won't forget Noonan using the occasion of Reagan's funeral to settle old scores with her competing speech writers. Self absorbed, pompous Obama voter.

You misspelled "total piece of shit."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: