Author Topic: Sorry, Kamala—the Libs Have a New Queen Now  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sorry, Kamala—the Libs Have a New Queen Now
« on: January 07, 2021, 09:18:02 pm »
Satire   
Sorry, Kamala—the Libs Have a New Queen Now

Andrew Stiles - January 7, 2021 3:45 PM

In the wake of Democratic victories in Georgia that will give the party control of the U.S. Senate, Vice President-elect Kamala Harris may be forced to relinquish her title as Queen (or Kween) of the Libs.

For months, professional journalists and other libs honored Harris as the coolest celebrity politician in America. They tweeted giddily and wrote entire articles about her fashionable shoe choices and epic clapbacks during the VP debate against Mike Pence.

Enter Stacey Abrams, the failed gubernatorial candidate who many believe is responsible for the success of Georgia Democratic Senate candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, who defeated their GOP opponents on Tuesday.

The deranged reactions from lib journos and celebs to the Democratic victories in Georgia suggest that Abrams is their new Queen, one who will remain a formidable obstacle to Harris's ruthlessly ambitious desire to be the first black female president.

Gretchen Whitmer
@gretchenwhitmer
Good morning!

more
https://freebeacon.com/satire/sorry-kamala-the-libs-have-a-new-queen-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Sorry, Kamala—the Libs Have a New Queen Now
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 01:45:47 am »
Whether one likes Big Stacey or not -- and I don't -- ya gotta give her credit for what she pulled off down in Georgia.

She's gonna be governor of the state in 2023.

And she may become a serious contender for president in 2024.

You can laugh if you wish, but I wouldn't count this one out.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 09:30:35 am »
Whether one likes Big Stacey or not -- and I don't -- ya gotta give her credit for what she pulled off down in Georgia.

100% correct.
One would have to be willfully insipid at this point to still be laughing. Abrams has proved effective as hell. Even Trump begrudgingly gives her props.

I got sucked into thinking she was a joke because of her appearance and believing that she was just another loudmouth screed-screamin' Aunt Maxine-type black woman. I was wrong.

I expect she will probably drop some weight soon and do the makeover thing to ready herself. Under the guise of "I just wanted to be more healthy."

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 09:42:20 am »

@Fishrrman

I agree. I see Ho Ho's becoming the national snack food in her honor.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 09:44:13 am »
100% correct.
One would have to be willfully insipid at this point to still be laughing. Abrams has proved effective as hell. Even Trump begrudgingly gives her props.

I got sucked into thinking she was a joke because of her appearance and believing that she was just another loudmouth screed-screamin' Aunt Maxine-type black woman. I was wrong.

I expect she will probably drop some weight soon and do the makeover thing to ready herself. Under the guise of "I just wanted to be more healthy."

@FeelNoPain

And piss off her core supporters who identify with the way she looks? Not much chance of that.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 09:50:13 am »
@FeelNoPain

And piss off her core supporters who identify with the way she looks? Not much chance of that.

That's why she will frame it by saying, "I just wanted to get healthy."

Abrams won't want to offend the "Uh-uh, sista. Embrace your 'curves'" crowd.

But she knows in order to be politically viable--and Abrams is nothing if not ambitious--she will need to do so.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 12:33:47 pm »
Fweedom is just one ewection away.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 03:13:01 pm »
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 03:17:41 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2021, 05:55:24 pm »
No question, Abrams should be odds on favorite for governor in the 2022 election.  Brian Kemp will get primaried, that is for certain.  I anticipate Doug Collins running against him, and I am not sure who will win.

From my view, Kemp is finished politically.  Many in Georgia are Trump loyalists, and Kemp proved to be a rat.  Even if he wins the Republican nomination in 2022, Abrams will defeat him because Trump supporters will not vote for him.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 06:47:20 pm »
It ain't over till the ... checks notes ... Stacey Abrams sings!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 06:49:56 pm »

As long as Republicans are unwilling to do anything about election fraud, absolutely.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 06:58:14 pm »
As long as Republicans are unwilling to do anything about election fraud, absolutely.
she’s an overinflated bully who picked on a couple of compromised Harvey milquetoasts. Impressive.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 09:49:15 pm »
Thank you Georgia! Thank you for surpassing California in stupidity, but I dare you to hold the Crown.