Author Topic: DOJ Arrests Man Who Entered Pelosi’s Office and Sat at Desk  (Read 872 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
DOJ Arrests Man Who Entered Pelosi’s Office and Sat at Desk

Kyle Morris 8 Jan 2021

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has arrested the demonstrator who entered the U.S. Capitol and put his feet up on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) desk, according to DOJ officials.

Richard Barnett, 60, has been arrested in Arkansas and charged with entering and remaining on restricting grounds, violent entry, and theft of public property.

John Kruzel
@johnkruzel
BREAKING: Richard Barnett of Arkansas, who law enforcement identified as the man seen here sitting in House Speaker Pelosi's office, was arrested in Little Rock this morning, per fed law enforcement spox. He faces multiple charges, incl'g violent entry & disorderly conduct

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/08/doj-arrests-man-who-entered-pelosis-office-sat-desk/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 08:24:16 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: DOJ Arrests Man Who Entered Pelosi’s Office and Sat at Desk
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 08:26:37 pm »
There’re gonna be a few unfortunate yokels who are gonna get the book thrown at em.

Of course they’ll have to have the right appearance.

It will be fun to contrast them with the treatment given the business burning brick throwing baton swinging characters from last summer.

Maybe Harris will spring for their bail.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 08:48:05 pm »
What do we know about this dude? 

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 08:53:58 pm »
What do we know about this dude?

I don't know but I bet Pelosi had a fit this guy was in her chair...I am sure she had the whole office disinfected..lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 09:04:09 pm »
I don't know but I bet Pelosi had a fit this guy was in her chair...I am sure she had the whole office disinfected..lol

I disagree. She wanted him in that chair.  I think she's sending this guy a nice check for when his trial is over.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 09:15:18 pm »
I disagree. She wanted him in that chair.  I think she's sending this guy a nice check for when his trial is over.
Theres typically staff in those offices, and the congresspersons' is an office within an office. When no one is there those offices are locked behind heavy, big assed doors.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 09:18:37 pm by skeeter »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 09:25:40 pm »

Guy should have disguised himself as Hunter Biden's Laptop.  He'd never been found.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 09:27:03 pm »
Theres typically staff in those offices, and the congresspersons' is an office within an office. When no one is there those offices are locked behind heavy, big assed doors.

It just shows they left in a big hurry
Support the USO

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2021, 10:38:58 pm »
Has the DOJ arrested the security member who killed a woman in cold blood?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 10:46:21 pm »

Kyle Morris 8 Jan 2021

The Department of Justice (DOJ) has arrested the demonstrator who entered the U.S. Capitol and put his feet up on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) desk, according to DOJ officials.

Richard Barnett, 60, has been arrested in Arkansas and charged with entering and remaining on restricting grounds, violent entry, and theft of public property.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2021/01/08/doj-arrests-man-who-entered-pelosis-office-sat-desk/

@mystery-ak

Since when is a government office private property?

Pelosi doesn't even own the chair he was sitting in,never mind the desk he propped his feet on.

If there was any classified material laying around on the desk,Pelosi is at fault for not securing it before she left,and she should be charged with that felony.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:50:34 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 10:48:25 pm »
Guy should have disguised himself as Hunter Biden's Laptop.  He'd never been found.

@catfish1957

:beer:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 11:01:33 pm »
FBI can't be bothered to investigate Hunter Biden's illegal dealings with foreign countries, but they'll race halfway across the country to arrest a guy who thought he'd put his feet up and "set a spell" in Pelosi' office.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 11:05:51 pm »
Has the DOJ arrested the security member who killed a woman in cold blood?

Approaching 60 hours and we STILL do not even know his name.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2021, 05:14:21 am »
Approaching 60 hours and we STILL do not even know his name.

@catfish1957

That's because he has a badge.

All shooters/murderers are not treated equally.

The shooter being black and the corpse being white probably had a lot to do with it,also. You can bet your bippy if THAT had been reversed it would be dominating the news for weeks.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 05:16:14 am by sneakypete »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2021, 03:53:55 pm »
Sorry but I can't feel any sympathy for this guy. You know as well as I do that we'd be pissed if someone did this to Ted Cruz or something.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2021, 04:09:37 pm »
Sorry but I can't feel any sympathy for this guy. You know as well as I do that we'd be pissed if someone did this to Ted Cruz or something.

No doubt he broke the law.  OTOH, if you really want to carefully and specifically compare the two sides...   The likes of Cruz and Hawley would be bailing him out.  Because that is the approach Harris and other democrat leaders took with BLM and Antifa rioters this summer. Dim leaders were calling rioters peaceful protesters, and we giving active support.

That is the whole rub on this shit.   There is a double standard in judging political discourse in this country.  (Including silence around the Capitol Police Cop who shot Ashli Babbitt). The left may think they put the dagger in right wing anger....   Fact is, it is the opposite.

Offline Reason10

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2021, 04:12:18 pm »

Kyle Morris 8 Jan 2021

more

Not too sharp, allowing himself to be photographed. Did he imagine the Nazis would just let it go?
Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.

Ayn Rand

Online Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2021, 04:13:00 pm »

Did he eat any of her ice cream?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2021, 04:13:55 pm »

Not too sharp, allowing himself to be photographed. Did he imagine the Nazis would just let it go?
I've got photos of my kids sitting at our rep's desk, but we had permission.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2021, 04:20:58 pm »
Did he eat any of her ice cream?

No, but I think he Tea Bagged her door knob. :cool:

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2021, 04:23:44 pm »
I hope he farted in her chair! :yowsa:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2021, 04:28:33 pm »
No doubt he broke the law.  OTOH, if you really want to carefully and specifically compare the two sides...   The likes of Cruz and Hawley would be bailing him out.  Because that is the approach Harris and other democrat leaders took with BLM and Antifa rioters this summer. Dim leaders were calling rioters peaceful protesters, and we giving active support.

That is the whole rub on this shit.   There is a double standard in judging political discourse in this country.  (Including silence around the Capitol Police Cop who shot Ashli Babbitt). The left may think they put the dagger in right wing anger....   Fact is, it is the opposite.

Agree on all points. However, my point still stands.

Online christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2021, 08:10:50 pm »
Who caught the man stealing the computer?  He very well might not of stole it !  He violated areas after being invited to enter and ushered in by capital police?  So this is how stupid people in our government are now?  Psy-opts used to have more intelligence attached to it.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 02:25:19 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2021, 02:19:56 am »

@Reason10

WHEN did sitting at a desk in a public office in a public building become a crime?

Did he break in,or was the doors unlocked?

Did he overpower any of her employees and push them aside to get into her office?

Offline Reason10

« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2021, 03:40:56 am »
@Reason10

WHEN did sitting at a desk in a public office in a public building become a crime?

Did he break in,or was the doors unlocked?

Did he overpower any of her employees and push them aside to get into her office?

Definitely legitimate questions.
Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.

Ayn Rand