Author Topic: The Capitol Riot Will Hurt The People Who Were Already Hurting Most  (Read 105 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Capitol Riot Will Hurt The People Who Were Already Hurting Most

The Capitol riot will hurt the people who were already hurting most, the decent rally goers continually ignored and smeared, now saddled with the baggage of violence they did not commit.

By Emily Jashinsky
January 7, 2021

WASHINGTON D.C. — As protesters marched from the president’s speech to the Capitol on Wednesday, making the scenic journey down Constitution Avenue, I met a mild-mannered woman from the same small corner of Wisconsin in which I grew up. She’d never voted before Donald Trump ran for president. She traveled to the capital because she loves the president.

Not long after our conversation, hundreds of Trump supporters stormed the Capitol. They climbed the walls, pushed past police, and roamed the halls, destroying property and taking selfies. A 14-year Air Force veteran did not leave the building alive. It was a disgraceful sight.

There are those who believe Antifa showed up to incite chaos. It’s possible such an attempt was made, but even if it was, there is simply no way around the fact that hundreds of Trump supporters broke into the Capitol.

Thousands more chose not to participate, leaving early or watching from a distance. From my vantage point on the east side of the Capitol, I saw genuine Trump supporters rushing up a staircase by the dozens, until the crowd was too dense to move. I saw a few urinate on trees just outside the building, barely shielded from women in the crowd.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/07/the-capitol-riot-will-hurt-the-people-who-were-already-hurting-most/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 07:11:56 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Capitol Riot Will Hurt The People Who Were Already Hurting Most
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 11:47:05 pm »
Ms. Jashinsky:
"They climbed the walls, pushed past police, and roamed the halls, destroying property and taking selfies."

What property did they destroy?
An inventory and list, please...??

"Taking selfies".
Seditious, indeed...!