Author Topic: Trump says he won't attend Biden inauguration  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Victoria33

Re: Trump says he won't attend Biden inauguration
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 09:09:41 pm »
Heard Biden's talk this morning.  He said Pence is invited to attend the inauguration.

About the inauguration, Bob and I think it should be done at Camp David.  Bob says that place is totally secure; he has been there numerous times in the past.  The people who need to be there would be there and no bad guys could get to Biden - no sniper close or a mile away could reach him. 

If it is the usual out in the open D.C. inauguration with millions around, I do not think that is safe for Biden and other officials.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2021, 09:17:56 pm »
Oh I think Biden will be OK since assassination attempts have historically been a left-wing thing.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2021, 09:19:04 pm »
Heard Biden's talk this morning.  He said Pence is invited to attend the inauguration.

About the inauguration, Bob and I think it should be done at Camp David.  Bob says that place is totally secure; he has been there numerous times in the past.  The people who need to be there would be there and no bad guys could get to Biden - no sniper close or a mile away could reach him. 

If it is the usual out in the open D.C. inauguration with millions around, I do not think that is safe for Biden and other officials.

Especially, as Biden has thrown a 5 gallon gas can on the fire.
Do it at Camp David as your suggest or indoors in the Capitol Rotunda.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2021, 09:20:03 pm »
Oh I think Biden will be OK since assassination attempts have historically been a left-wing thing.

Heels Up Harris would be a prime suspect if Biden got capped.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2021, 09:20:12 pm »
I saw the writing on the wall, I didn't hide it, heck it cost me a 20 year memberships at FR.  Don't count on me to start whitewashing Trump now.
@Sighlass

Me, too, but not 20 yrs.  I left the day Jim kicked so many members off.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2021, 09:36:07 pm »

Oh I don't know.... A little bit of Arkancide directly after the inauguration would let Kameltoe ascend and leave them evil rioters that stormed DC holding the bag...  :shrug:

But then, a mindless senile old puppet has its advantages too...  :whistle:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2021, 09:37:33 pm »
Heels Up Harris would be a prime suspect if Biden got capped.

Are you kidding me? Trump would be the prime suspect.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2021, 09:37:45 pm »
Yeah, that was all me, my MSM regurgitate is pretty limited since I don't read them (or watch)... I tried ABC (it was on Roku) the other night and it made me want to puke the lies they spewed in just a few minutes. OTOH... I anyone that didn't see the crap Trump pulled over and over again is lying. Making enemies when unnecessary, making threats that were baseless, forgetting to defend the 2nd amendment, ect... the list goes on and on, and the mistakes were often childish that a little restraint would of prevented.

I saw the writing on the wall, I didn't hide it, heck it cost me a 20 year memberships at FR.  Don't count on me to start whitewashing Trump now.

YEP  :beer:  :patriot: :seeya:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2021, 09:37:46 pm »
Oh I don't know.... A little bit of Arkancide directly after the inauguration would let Kameltoe ascend and leave them evil rioters that stormed DC holding the bag...  :shrug:

As I said, a left-wing thing. I never thought I'd be praying for the old fraud's continued good health but I am.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2021, 09:40:57 pm »
As I said, a left-wing thing. I never thought I'd be praying for the old fraud's continued good health but I am.

That's kinda weird, ain't it?  :laugh:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2021, 09:41:35 pm »
That's kinda weird, ain't it?  :laugh:

@roamer_1, weird is the New Normal.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2021, 09:46:55 pm »
@roamer_1, weird is the New Normal.

Yeah. The holler's looking mighty inviting...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2021, 09:52:02 pm »

Biden couldn't get 1,000 people to attend.

But if he does take the oath of office in private, he starts his short tenure as a thief AND a coward.

This would be most fitting.

Offline berdie

« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2021, 09:53:39 pm »

I can't figure this out. The last couple of weeks (when I've tuned in enough to listen) he actually doesn't sound too far gone like he did during the debates. :shrug:
I've dealt with dementia patients...this is just weird imho. Maybe it was all an act.

« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2021, 09:53:51 pm »
@Sighlass

Me, too, but not 20 yrs.  I left the day Jim kicked so many members off.

So you're going to reconcile with everyone but Trump supporters.  Keep fueling that civil war @Victoria33

« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2021, 09:56:45 pm »
Trump was never one to exhibit true courage or grace.

Oh, stop using words that confuse you.

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2021, 09:58:28 pm »
Traitor Mike has already said he'll attend.

And Pence's next contribution to America:  "Do you want fries with that?"

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2021, 10:02:42 pm »

lol....  I have never seen a politcal career unravel in a matter of 48 hours as bad this.  He'll have trouble landing a lobbyist gig at Petsmart.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2021, 10:04:39 pm »

I can't figure this out. The last couple of weeks (when I've tuned in enough to listen) he actually doesn't sound too far gone like he did during the debates. :shrug:
I've dealt with dementia patients...this is just weird imho. Maybe it was all an act.

It's a spirit thing I think, and not a good one. I have noticed the same thing. Although it seems to be when he gets his dander up. Maybe agitation gets him focused. I dunno.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2021, 10:05:55 pm »
Assuming Pence did have authority to send the electors back to the states I wonder if he had would Wednesday have turned out any differently?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2021, 10:08:46 pm »
Trump was never one to exhibit true courage or grace.
Blah, Blah, Bah, I'm sure you'll get all of that in the Harris/Biden administration, that and making Trumps look like a piker when it comes to breaking the backs of future generations with deficit spending. No don't bother with your hypothetical of how bad a second Trump term would be, I get it ORANGE MAN BAD! Thank goodness we will be back to our leadership pandering, bowing and scraping to our enemies.

Oh and the awesome tripling down on White Heterosexuals being evil and must be eliminated that we can look forward to.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2021, 10:10:51 pm »
Assuming Pence did have authority to send the electors back to the states I wonder if he had would Wednesday have turned out any differently?

Based on some early reports....   Magic 8 Ball says "No".  In fact I think he was overheard near the rostrum saying so just before all hell broke loose.

« Reply #47 on: January 08, 2021, 10:12:29 pm »
Traitor Mike has already said he'll attend.

Imagine, if you would, a world in which VP Pence had not called for General Flynn to be fired for "lying" to him.

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2021, 10:14:53 pm »
Based on some early reports....   Magic 8 Ball says "No".  In fact I think he was overheard near the rostrum saying so just before all hell broke loose.

And remember, Part B of this plan was implemented when McConnell cut off all debate in the Senate making it impossible for a Senator to object to any electors even if objected to by a House member.

Didn't hear St. Pence arguing that the American people deserve and need a healthy debate.

He is so done.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:16:00 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2021, 10:15:20 pm »
**nononono* Disappointing

I expected it.  I also expect that when the Senate votes on articles of impeachment -- Trump will be impeached and Mike will vote for his impeachment.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.