Author Topic: Rob Reiner Pressures Congress: Impeach Trump or Else You Support ‘Sedition’  (Read 324 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rob Reiner Pressures Congress: Impeach Trump or Else You Support ‘Sedition’

David Ng 8 Jan 2021

Hollywood leftist Rob Reiner is ordering members of Congress to impeach President Donald Trump, telling them that if they don’t oust the president during his remaining days in office, they will be supporting sedition, which is a federal crime.

His ultimatum comes as House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said Friday that Democrats will once again vote to impeach President Trump if he doesn’t leave office first. Pelosi also said she spoke with the nation’s top military officer to prevent the president from initiating hostilities or ordering a nuclear strike.

Rob Reiner issued his orders to Congress in a tweet on Friday. “Any member of Congress that doesn’t support Impeachment and Removal of this President supports Sedition,” The Princess Bride director wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/08/rob-reiner-pressures-congress-impeach-trump-or-else-you-support-sedition/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lady Gaga: ‘I Hope We Focus to Impeach Trump’ to ‘Disqualify Him from Future Election’
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/01/08/lady-gaga-i-hope-we-focus-to-impeach-trump-to-disqualify-him-from-future-election/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Reason10

I'm surprised MEATHEAD can even spell Sedition.
Money is only a tool. It will take you wherever you wish, but it will not replace you as the driver.

Ayn Rand

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm surprised MEATHEAD can even spell Sedition.

Sedated. Sedition.  Metaheads got to be meat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.