Author Topic: THOUSANDS Of Football Fans Have Told Cuomo “NO, YOU STAY HOME!”  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

THOUSANDS Of Football Fans Have Told Cuomo “NO, YOU STAY HOME!”

January 6, 2021danLeave a Comment on THOUSANDS Of Football Fans Have Told Cuomo “NO, YOU STAY HOME!”
Everyone needs an outlet, and sports tend to be one of those excellent outlets where you can get everything out of your system.

I remember being overseas during the Super Bowl and the entire world pretty much stopping for a couple of hours on account of the fact that the game was on. People that weren’t even football fans would watch the game and cheer for a team that they didn’t know existed until the game started.

The point is, the pandemic has gone on for nearly a year now and there are some lawmakers that are taking some of their power just a little bit too far.

One of those people is Andrew Cuomo, and he has grated people the wrong way.

https://thepatriotnation.net/thousands-of-football-fans-have-told-cuomo-no-you-stay-home/

rangerrebew

So - people want to pay big bucks to go see a bunch of anti-American thugs beat on each other for 4 quarters? :facepalm2:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So - people want to pay big bucks to go see a bunch of anti-American thugs beat on each other for 4 quarters? :facepalm2:

Pick your poison.  Either that or see a bunch of overpaid anti-american politicians take your life and liberty away.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Apparently you don't live in Buffalo or understand what it's like.

Bills Mafia is a lifestyle around here. The players are treated like family and friends. That was true when the team was losing, but now that the Bills are actually contenders for the first time in a few decades, it's even moreso. We don't hate these guys for playing in the NFL, and for the most part, they haven't gone out of their way to anger everyone. On the contrary, this is among the most charitable, honest communities you'll ever meet.

So spare me the political pablum about "anti-American thugs" because I am proud to be a Western New Yorker and most of the Bills are, too.

End rant.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Pick your poison.  Either that or see a bunch of overpaid anti-american politicians take your life and liberty away.
That's because they discovered that they are able to raise their own salary.
Imagine if you or I could vote ourselves one million dollars $1,000,000 a year?
Why the hell not? I deserve that money!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.