Author Topic: Left’s Hypocrisy On Full Display After D.C. ‘Insurrection’  (Read 189 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Left’s Hypocrisy On Full Display After D.C. ‘Insurrection’
I & I Editorial Board
January 8, 2021

I&I Editorial

The angry election fraud protest that led to the temporary takeover of the U.S. Capitol Wednesday perfectly illuminates the hypocrisy of the Democratic far left when it comes to political violence.

Republican officials and rank-and-file GOP conservatives immediately and forcefully condemned the pro-Trump rioters. Nothing unusual about that: During this riot-torn year, Republicans have consistently, loudly and frequently denounced violence, no matter who did it.

What about the Democrats and their extreme-left supporters? Tragically, for them, violence is always acceptable when it’s in service to their cause. That’s especially true since the riots and mass protests began in late May following the death of George Floyd.

But, as usual, congressional Democrats, the legacy press and social media giants have misreported, distorted and twisted facts to suit their own leftist agenda and inflame public opinion.

Republicans, however, have taken a mature and responsible path.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/01/08/lefts-hypocrisy-on-full-display-after-d-c-insurrection/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34