Author Topic: Mike Pence Opposes Invoking 25th Amendment to Remove Trump  (Read 372 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence Opposes Invoking 25th Amendment to Remove Trump
« on: January 07, 2021, 11:47:05 pm »
Mike Pence Opposes Invoking 25th Amendment to Remove Trump

Joshua Caplan 7 Jan 2021

Vice President Mike Pence is against invoking the 25th Amendment to remove President Donald Trump as calls grow to oust the president in the wake of Trump supporters rioting in the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday, advisors to the vice president told Business
Insider on Thursday.

Nicholas Carlson
@nichcarlson
.@tomlobianco’s SCOOP: Pence opposes 25th Amendment efforts to remove Trump following Capitol riot, VP advisors tell Insider https://businessinsider.com/pence-opposes-25th-amendment-effort-to-remove-trump-2021-1?utmSource=twitter&utmContent=referral&utmTerm=topbar&referrer=twitter
 via @businessinsider

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/07/pence-opposes-invoking-25th-amendment-remove-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Mike Pence Opposes Invoking 25th Amendment to Remove Trump
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 11:48:31 pm »
Lindsey Graham: ‘All Options on the Table’ for 25th Amendment ‘If Something Else Happens’
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/01/07/lindsey-graham-all-options-on-the-table-for-25th-amendment-if-something-else-happens/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 11:51:41 pm »
Lindsey Graham: ‘All Options on the Table’ for 25th Amendment ‘If Something Else Happens’
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/01/07/lindsey-graham-all-options-on-the-table-for-25th-amendment-if-something-else-happens/
Such a quick and dramatic change of direction - I’m surprised Linda hasn’t blacked out.

No worries, trump just dragged him to another six year term, his voters will have plenty of time to forget what a weenie he is before his next election.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 12:02:27 am »
Translation: Not enough of the cabinet members are willing to betray Pres. Trump and vote for it.
Let it burn.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 12:11:55 am »
President Trump still has a couple of weeks to go.  We'll see what happen.

Lindsey sure changed his tune very quickly. It's disgusting and amazing.  He truly never changed and only held on to Trump's coattails to get re-elected.  Shameful.

Again folks ... there's not going to be another fair election. The DEMS will kick all the GOP to the curb very soon and all the RINO's will realize that they no longer have a political seat.

We need to find a way forward and we need to find a way to oust the liberals that are destroying our Republic...it may already be too late.  But for those who think they are going to be able to vote people out or in ... remember the election was stolen and the DEMS are now very adept at 'fixing' the ballot box just like in a third world country. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 06:50:03 pm »
Given the nature of the 72 hour news cycle, I expect this impeachment talk to fizzle out by Monday morning.

The attention of the average American will be diverted by this weekend's NFL playoffs and the CFP Championship game on Monday. When next Tuesday dawns, cooler heads will realize that Joe Headroom will be inaugurated the following week, and Trump will be gone anyway.+

The only problem with my scenario is the dearth of cooler heads in DC.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 06:57:40 pm »
Given the nature of the 72 hour news cycle, I expect this impeachment talk to fizzle out by Monday morning.

The only problem with my scenario is the dearth of cooler heads in DC.

You are half right.  Impeachment / 25A talk will fizzle.  By this weekend there is a chance there will be massive legislator outcries for his arrest.

Cooler heads?  The left wing smells blood.  They are going for the carotid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.