Author Topic: Ilhan Omar: ‘I am Drawing Up Articles of Impeachment’ Against President Trump  (Read 553 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ilhan Omar: ‘I am Drawing Up Articles of Impeachment’ Against President Trump

Alana Mastrangelo 6 Jan 2021

Representative Ilhan Omar (D-MN) announced that she will draw up articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump, adding that the president should be “removed from office.”

“I am drawing up Articles of Impeachment. Donald J. Trump should be impeached by the House of Representatives & removed from office by the United States Senate,” tweeted Rep. Omar on Wednesday.

“We can’t allow him to remain in office, it’s a matter of preserving our Republic and we need to fulfill our oath,” the congresswoman added.

I am drawing up Articles of Impeachment.

Donald J. Trump should be impeached by the House of Representatives & removed from office by the United States Senate.

We can’t allow him to remain in office, it’s a matter of preserving our Republic and we need to fulfill our oath.

— Ilhan Omar (@IlhanMN) January 6, 2021

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/06/ilhan-omar-i-am-drawing-up-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She needs to take her traitorous @ss back to Mogadishu.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Barr's lack of gonads is the only reason this bitch isn't doing time at Leavenworth for campaign funds as a money laundering bank account.

Impeach? LMAO.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Someone please take her crayons away from her.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Someone please take her crayons away from her.

I'm in favor of sending her back to Mogadishu....all she does is criticize the US
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

I'm in favor of sending her back to Mogadishu....all she does is criticize the US
We are Mohadishu.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

She's done a great job of turning Minneapolis into what I deployed to in 1993.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline corbe

I hope this doesn't get to the Senate because Mitch probably has the votes to convict.    22222frying pan
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's done a great job of turning Minneapolis into what I deployed to in 1993.

Solid! 

Offline PeteS in CA

Did her staff remember to advise her to use black crayon?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Ilhan Omar:
‘I am Drawing Up Articles of Impeachment’ Against President Trump

Fishrrman:
What color crayons are you using...?

(sigh)
Posted before I read Wingut's comment above...!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 02:02:29 am by Fishrrman »

Online Wingnut

Ilhan Omar:
‘I am Drawing Up Articles of Impeachment’ Against President Trump

Fishrrman:
What color crayons are you using...?

(sigh)
Posted before I read Wingut's comment above...!

LOL  Thanks.

GMTA!   

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Yesterday was a continuation of four years to get Trump, and criminalize Trump and impeach Trump.  Antifa/blm was known to have bused into, and clearly stood out from the Trump supporters and was there, and the police force that would normally be on duty there was told to stand down the day before, leaving the capital especially vulnerable.  That was the liberal D.C.mayors handiwork.  The military unit assigned the area of Dallas Texas was forced to stand down, just before President Kennedy showed there and was murdered.  Coincidence?  Not hardly.  Just like the intelligence community was trying to take down President Trump along with law forces for 4 years, this is a continuation of hate, get Trump.  This is clearly a continuation of an intelligence move to again impeach Trump, milk the event for every political advantage they can get out of it, and abridge more freedoms.  A ranking officer in Italy has come forward and announced he took part in, and was paid to manipulate America voting machines to overthrow the election in America.  Odd how the femi-Nazis are not concerned of a unarmed woman, retired military being coldly executed, eh?  Chuck Schumer espouses public mercilessness, while democrats also declare unity.  The Bible warned of the double tongued.  How do you like living in the lefts, hell on earth utopia?  and they intend for it to get far, far worse.  Boldly they intend to re-invent America into a stalag or concentration camp.  The globalist and Soros want a global reset, that will mean a one world government and loss of freedoms to mankind globally.  It's here and they are pushing very hard. Inciting riots, coupe attempts against a sitting President based on false allegations, intelligence operatives as against his sitting President as they were against President Kennedy.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Hoodat

I hope this doesn't get to the Senate because Mitch probably has the votes to convict.    22222frying pan

They have six Congressional work days to get it done.  Let's see them try.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Omar is not in the USA legally, and I do not understand the total failure within government to bring this to light.

The republic is dead, we are on the verge of a fascist state, so Omar just might make the whole of the USA a sh*thole, just like where she comes from.