Author Topic: Worrisome Signs the Capitol Breach was Planned to Discredit Trump Supporters: An Eyewitness Account  (Read 424 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Thinker By Antonio R. Chaves 1/8/2021

Worrisome Signs the Capitol Breach was Planned to Discredit Trump Supporters: An Eyewitness Account

It may be weeks before we fully understand the fallout from the January 6, 2021 storming of the Capitol building. The prevailing consensus from conservative talk radio hosts and editors is that this event provided ammunition to Trump’s enemies and gave squishy Republicans an excuse to abandon their objections to the certification of Biden’s electors. They may be true, but based on what I saw experienced first-hand, I am conflicted on what to say about those who entered the building.

According to the website “wildprotest.com,” the original plan was to gather at the Whitehouse Ellipse from 9am to 12pm, then gather at the North lawn of the Capitol building at 1 pm. As you may well know, not only did it not happen this way, but the aforementioned website went blank. Did they take it down to make it harder for Trump supporters to show that storming the building was never part of the initial plan?

My group boarded a D.C. Metro train at 10:30am. Upon arrival to the next station, I saw three young white men board the train with dark clothes and skeleton face masks. My immediate concern was that these were Antifa thugs who would give us trouble as soon as they saw us get off the train with our signs. As I watched them from the corner of my eye, I noticed that one of them wore a cape with the American Revolution snake “Join or die.” Were these Trump supporters? Something did not seem quite right. As the train approached our destination, other rally participants started to fill our coach and we arrived at the Ellipse with no incident.

The participants at the Ellipse were for the most part in good spirits and remarkably friendly, just as they had been in other “Stop the steal” rallies I attended in D.C. on November 14 and December 12. Most attendees were white, and though most non-whites were Asian, two of the people who complimented me on my poster were African Americans. The main difference that struck me as unusual during this rally (apart from the three young men who boarded the train) was the frequent smell of marijuana.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/01/worrisome_signs_the_capitol_breach_was_planned_to_discredit_trump_supporters_an_eyewitness_account.html

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The deep State is mining this invented event like they have the chinese virus.  Fools love believing lies.  As the Bible states; Given over to believe a lie, or in this case many lies.  The more they succeed the more your freedoms evaporate and the worse daily life becomes.  Believe, believe, believe, this is the End Times, the time of the final deceptions and DUE RECOMPENSE.  The valley of death yearns to be filled.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Please read also the first-person account I posted on this thread (not my account, but someone I know).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org