Author Topic: Capitol Police officer dies following riot  (Read 2672 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Capitol Police officer dies following riot
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2021, 02:34:33 pm »
There were cameras all over the place, wouldn't their be a recording of an office getting killed?

I got to agree with you on this one.  This is fishy as all get up.  Almost 2 days later, and the cop who fired on the protester is still anonymous, while all the sudden this mysterious cop suddenly dies, with not one bit of cell camera, security camera, twitter traffic, or police scanner info to support it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2021, 02:37:08 pm »
If a protester actually swung a fire extinguisher at a cop, I'm sure it's on video. For all we know, this guy could have slipped and hit his head, developing a blood clot. Information - TRUE information - is hard to come by.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2021, 03:51:52 am »
We will all die following the riot.

It is simply a question of when.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2021, 04:02:21 am »
Uh, no.  Ashli Babbit (Say Her Name) was shot before climbing through a broken window.
Correct. She fell into the room she had been in, not into the room beyond the window. She was unarmed, and physically small enough to make it through the window opening in the door (which means she should have posed no lethal threat to any police on the other side of the door).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2021, 04:03:37 am »
One article said he was struck on the head with a fire extinguisher.
There is almost no way that was not captured on video, so where is it?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2021, 04:14:05 am »
If a protester actually swung a fire extinguisher at a cop, I'm sure it's on video. For all we know, this guy could have slipped and hit his head, developing a blood clot. Information - TRUE information - is hard to come by.
todays American news media is like the Pravda we used to laugh at when I was a kid. its a damn shame.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2021, 04:14:42 am »
STILL....  No announcement of ID of Capitol Policeman who shot and killed Ashlii Babbitt
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2021, 04:21:06 pm »
STILL....  No announcement of ID of Capitol Policeman who shot and killed Ashlii Babbitt

Nor any media figures asking for it.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2021, 04:24:23 pm »
Nor any media figures asking for it.

Black lives matter, but conservative's don't.  We got the message.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2021, 10:52:57 am »
Black lives matter, but conservative's don't.  We got the message.
Caucasian, Conservative, veteran...that's three strikes in the Leftist Media, and being a female counts against her for not being a Liberal.

Only the people on their side will be lionized, sanitized, excused, or beatified, all others will be relegated to the proverbial ash heap, or demonized roundly in the press.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2021, 11:02:32 am »
Capitol Police officer dies following riot
By Niv Elis and Scott Wong - 01/07/21 07:31 PM EST

A Capitol Police officer who took part in defending the Capitol during a mob onslaught died Thursday.

"That makes five known deaths from Trump’s insurrection," Rep. Lloyd Doggett (D-Texas) tweeted. "We must have accountability."

NEW: A U.S. Capitol Police officer has died from yesterday’s riot. That makes five known deaths from Trump’s insurrection. We must have accountability.
    — Lloyd Doggett (@RepLloydDoggett) January 7, 2021

The officer's death brings the death toll from Wednesday's riot to five. The other four deaths were among the rioters, including one woman whom Capitol Police shot as she attempted to enter the House Chamber, and three others who died of unrelated health emergencies, including one heart attack.

Details surrounding the officer's death, including his or her name, were not immediately available.

The death was first reported by CNN.

More than 50 officers were injured and 15 hospitalized in the standoff against supporters of President Trump, who breached the Capitol in an attempt to stop Congress from certifying President-elect Joe Biden's election.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/533274-capitol-police-officer-dies-following-riot

@mystery-ak

"Trump’s insurrection"

WTF? Trump wasn't even there,and AFAIK,had nothing to do with anything that happened,other than running against  the senile old criminal that was elected.

Talk about "shouting fire in a crowded theater"!

This is just proof the Dims are not only NOT going to turn moderate in victory,but are going to get pushy.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2021, 11:03:57 am »
Great job CNN the web site link doesn't have any valid facts about the policeman who died!

@yodaspock

You SERIOUSLY expected to read or hear valid facts from the Communist News Network?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2021, 11:05:22 am »
Yes he is still alive Breibart corrected their story
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/07/report-officer-dies-events-stemming-capitol-riots/

@mystery-ak

Is it too late for the left to kill him in order to promote their propaganda?

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2021, 11:06:21 am »
well I hope they have a guard on his room. CNN might slip an assassin in there to gin up the headline they’re dying for.

@skeeter

I see that as being a serious possibility.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2021, 11:10:17 am »

Here's a photo of Kevin Greeson - the 55-year-old Athens, Alabama, man who died of a "medical emergency" during the unrest in Washington yesterday - posted on Parler last month w/ the caption "I wish these motherfuckers would come to my hood!"

@Elderberry

55,going on 15.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2021, 11:13:05 am »

@mountaineer

OR.....,the blood clot could have happened naturally,just like it does everyday to people not involved in any sort of protest. It is often noting more than a result of health and age.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2021, 11:14:20 am »

@catfish1957

Don't hold your breath waiting on that one.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2021, 09:19:44 pm »
THIS JUST IN
Report: Capitol Hill officer death in alleged attack during riots is unconfirmed, possibly due to medical condition
by Emma Colton, Social Media Manager |
 | January 10, 2021 02:45 PM

The Washington, D.C., police officer who died after pro-Trump protesters stormed the Capitol building may have died from a medical condition.

“Authorities believe Sicknick's death was driven by a medical condition,” ABC News reported, citing “sources familiar with the matter.”

Officer Brian Sicknick died on Thursday after responding to the protests Wednesday. Some news reports soon said that he died after he was hit with a fire extinguisher, but officials have not confirmed that report and are looking for video of that alleged incident. ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2021, 09:24:25 pm »
THIS JUST INWashington Examiner

If proven true you won't hear a cluck from the ninnies who used this poor guy's death to thrash Trump & supporters.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2021, 09:30:23 pm »
THIS JUST INWashington Examiner

Mysterious casualty Part 2.  No film, no twitter feed, no security footage, no police scanner traffic.   Also mysterious cop who in cold blood shot and  killed Ashli Babbitt apparently either doesn't exist, or has evaporated in thin air.  At least BLM and Antifa gets the benefit of knowing who their antagonist was.  Be a Trump supporter?  You are f'ed!!!

This is a double standard of epic levels, that I see happening for the forseeable future.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:31:09 pm by catfish1957 »

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2021, 09:43:00 pm »
Mysterious casualty Part 2.  No film, no twitter feed, no security footage, no police scanner traffic.   Also mysterious cop who in cold blood shot and  killed Ashli Babbitt apparently either doesn't exist, or has evaporated in thin air.  At least BLM and Antifa gets the benefit of knowing who their antagonist was.  Be a Trump supporter?  You are f'ed!!!

This is a double standard of epic levels, that I see happening for the forseeable future.
We have watched the double standard all year, and they're just getting warmed up.
Not sure if this has been posted.
https://lidblog.com/new-york-bill-a416/

C S Lewis