Author Topic: Rush: The Turtle’s Wife Resigns from the Trump Administration  (Read 1483 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The Turtle’s Wife Resigns from the Trump Administration

Jan 7, 2021

RUSH: Here we go. Well, looks like the wife of Cocaine Mitch, the Turtle, Cocaine Mitch, by the way, is his nickname on the blogs for a reason I’ve never seen explained. So don’t look to me. In fact, I prefer the Turtle, which is my given nickname for Mitch McConnell. And don’t misunderstand. Don’t misunderstand. But his wife is Elaine Chao. She has just resigned. She’s Secretary of Labor, I think, Secretary Treasury, Secretary of Busing. I don’t know what. She quit. (interruption) What? (interruption)

Ah, I tell you, I got a staff here that… you can’t believe how livid the staff is. “Don’t let the door hit her on the way out.” Well, somebody needs a swamp job, is what it means. And, course, Mitch himself is under pressure to complete the impeachment of Trump. That’s a real thing that they’re trying to get done, folks, via Pelosi in the House and then McConnell with a pro forma guilty verdict in the Senate.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34