Author Topic: Idiot Sen. Chuck Schumer Likens Capitol Protest to Pearl Harbor  (Read 1263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Idiot Sen. Chuck Schumer Likens Capitol Protest to Pearl Harbor
« on: January 07, 2021, 02:53:07 pm »
Idiot Sen. Chuck Schumer Likens Capitol Protest to Pearl Harbor
By Jennifer Van Laar | Jan 07, 2021 2:00 AM ET

When the Senate reconvened Wednesday night after a multi-hour recess was called when protesters stormed the Capitol, Vice President Mike Pence opened the session by acknowledging the terrible events of the day, including the death of at least one protester. Pence didn’t use inflammatory rhetoric or seek to pin blame on one party or the other, but provided the calm reassurance that the Americans who aren’t consumed by politics and who don’t spend their time on Twitter needed. He was speaking as the Vice President of a country whose people are distraught and anxious, not as a partisan – even though the session he was opening was highly partisan.

As I’m sure another contributor will be covering, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) showed every sign of morphing back into spineless mode and being Sen. Chuck Schumer’s, well, b**ch. Why is it that when Republicans are in the minority (I’m not conceding Georgia here; simply going along with the mainstream assumption for sake of argument) they become completely subservient to the Democrats, while Democrats fight just as hard and spin just as many tall tales regardless of whether they’re the majority or the minority?

Speaking of Schumer, he went balls to the wall with the bombastic, inflammatory rhetoric for which he’s so well known as soon as he could lower the microphone to his mouth. We all knew he would blame Trump for what happened, but who knew he was going to summon his inner Jim Acosta and compare what happened at the Capitol Wednesday with Pearl Harbor?

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2021/01/07/idiot-sen-chuck-schumer-likens-capitol-protest-to-pearl-harbor-n305802
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Idiot Sen. Chuck Schumer Likens Capitol Protest to Pearl Harbor
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 03:27:33 pm »
2,000 Americans died in the Capitol Building yesterday? A quarter of the USN's capital ships got sunk in the Capitol Building? And with what country are we now at war?

The 1958 (IIRC) failed attempt by Puerto Rican terrorists to assassinate House members in the Capitol was far worse than yesterday.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline thackney

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 06:49:24 pm »
2,000 Americans died in the Capitol Building yesterday? A quarter of the USN's capital ships got sunk in the Capitol Building? And with what country are we now at war?

The 1958 (IIRC) failed attempt by Puerto Rican terrorists to assassinate House members in the Capitol was far worse than yesterday.

March 1, 1954

https://www.history.com/news/gunfire-erupts-inside-u-s-capitol-60-years-ago
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 06:53:47 pm »

Didn't Bill Clinton pardon them?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 06:56:18 pm »
The most dangerous place in the world to be is between Chuck’s Schumer and a microphone
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 07:00:38 pm »
I wonder what Chuckie has to say about this....

https://history.house.gov/Oral-History/Events/1954-Shooting/

Jimmy Carter ended up ordering their release in 1979!

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 07:01:15 pm »
We all knew he would blame Trump for what happened, but who knew he was going to summon his inner Jim Acosta and compare what happened at the Capitol Wednesday with Pearl Harbor?

It might turn out that Schumer is correct and yesterday's events are like Pearl Harbor - but he doesn't recognize who is the Sleeping Giant.
James 1:20

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2021, 07:04:55 pm »
It might turn out that Schumer is correct and yesterday's events are like Pearl Harbor - but he doesn't recognize who is the Sleeping Giant.
A bunch of average taxpayers marched in DC, some got out of hand, and the ruling class appears to be trying to turn it into something much more ominously significant. I wonder what they have in mind for us.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2021, 07:12:02 pm »
March 1, 1954

When Jimmy Carter ordered them released, the terrorists immediately flew to New York and gave a news conference at the United Nations!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2021, 07:32:34 pm »
Hey, Schmuck ... what did you say about protestors storming the Capitol during the Kavanaugh hearings??

(Outside Collins' office)

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2021, 07:36:35 pm »
March 1, 1954

Thanks. It was before my time and I was too lazy to DDG it.

Didn't Bill Clinton pardon them?

No, not the same people and apparently a different group. But groups that used violence/terror for Puerto Rican independence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2021, 07:39:51 pm »
Unhinged: Chuck Schumer Threatens Supreme Court Justices Gorsuch And Kavanaugh
Mar 4, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYAe6-JIT6s

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2021, 07:41:44 pm »

Well said. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2021, 07:46:50 pm »
Chuck is like a rock.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2021, 08:00:17 pm »
MpD
@IndigoLeo10

The moment we realized that this is a staged psyop

Video:  

https://twitter.com/IndigoLeo10/status/1346941327720796166

5:06 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter for Android

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2021, 08:03:08 pm »
MpD
@IndigoLeo10

The moment we realized that this is a staged psyop

Strange LEO behavior to say the least.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2021, 08:12:29 pm »
Thanks. It was before my time and I was too lazy to DDG it.

No, not the same people and apparently a different group. But groups that used violence/terror for Puerto Rican independence.

It was Carter who released them in 1979,  and the Leftards welcomed them as Heroes, even had an audience at the UN.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2021, 10:05:28 pm »
Yes, Chucky, America suffered a tremendous blow yesterday, an attack by foreign powers, but it's not what you might be trying to tell people. The attack came from 5 states and the SCOTUS, but ultimately, from within the Capitol itself. Beyond that, the Marxists interests are involved.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 11:30:52 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2021, 11:29:02 pm »
What an insult to the descendants of those lost at Pearl Harbor and in the ensuing World War.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2021, 03:30:55 am »
There is a real tragedy that is about to happen.  A man that is a three time traitor will be installed as POTUS.  To anyone with a knowing eye, he is holy unfit to perform as POTUS.  And worse, he is at best a pawn of China.  The evidence they have against him has to be huge.  He will do everything for China, and nothing for America.

By year's end, we will be paying $5 per gallon for gasoline.  Millions of jobs will be lost, most likely forever.

They will move forward in the first 100 days on making Puerto Rico and Washington, DC states.  This is four Dem seats in the senate for infinity. 

Drilling and fracking on all federal lands will end, same for the gulf.  We will be importing oil before year's end.

If they shut down the country for three months, almost all restaurants will go under.  So many Americans have lost their jobs permanently, and Biden will open up the flood gate for illegal invading aliens, and I expect him to double the number of H1-b Visa recipients.  The removal of NON ESSENTIAL workers, that is USA citizens will be systemic, and will be absolute.  As the illegal aliens are made citizens, that is 30 - 50 million illegal invading aliens, 90% voting Democommie. 

The globalists will have a field day.  We need to make being a globalist an act of treason, or these folks will destroy this nation.

The republic is dead.  What emerges remains to be seen.  The pursuit of power by the Democommies will be relentless.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2021, 06:36:20 am »
There is a real tragedy that is about to happen.  A man that is a three time traitor will be installed as POTUS.  To anyone with a knowing eye, he is holy unfit to perform as POTUS.  And worse, he is at best a pawn of China.  The evidence they have against him has to be huge.  He will do everything for China, and nothing for America.

By year's end, we will be paying $5 per gallon for gasoline.  Millions of jobs will be lost, most likely forever.

They will move forward in the first 100 days on making Puerto Rico and Washington, DC states.  This is four Dem seats in the senate for infinity. 

Drilling and fracking on all federal lands will end, same for the gulf.  We will be importing oil before year's end.

If they shut down the country for three months, almost all restaurants will go under.  So many Americans have lost their jobs permanently, and Biden will open up the flood gate for illegal invading aliens, and I expect him to double the number of H1-b Visa recipients.  The removal of NON ESSENTIAL workers, that is USA citizens will be systemic, and will be absolute.  As the illegal aliens are made citizens, that is 30 - 50 million illegal invading aliens, 90% voting Democommie. 

The globalists will have a field day.  We need to make being a globalist an act of treason, or these folks will destroy this nation.

The republic is dead.  What emerges remains to be seen.  The pursuit of power by the Democommies will be relentless.
Yep, but that's dangerous. It makes for a lot of angry people with nothing much to do.... :whistle:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2021, 03:46:51 pm »
What an insult to the descendants of those lost at Pearl Harbor and in the ensuing World War.

They won't be voting against Chuckles. That's all he cares.

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2021, 02:22:35 am »
Christina Bobb
@christina_bobb

Capitol police open doors for the protestors.  They stand aside and invite them inside.

Video:

https://twitter.com/christina_bobb/status/1347596278583197698

12:29 PM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

New   pointing-up

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2021, 03:50:00 am »
Be kind to Chuckie - he is delirious from his new found power.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2021, 04:04:41 am »
Be kind to Chuckie - he is delirious from his new found power.
Eff Chucky, he's been a power mad putz since before Waco (Mt. Carmel).

C S Lewis