Author Topic: Hawley to still object to Pennsylvania after Capitol breached  (Read 637 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hawley to still object to Pennsylvania after Capitol breached
« on: January 07, 2021, 03:17:52 am »
Hawley to still object to Pennsylvania after Capitol breached
By Jordain Carney - 01/06/21 10:10 PM EST

Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) is going forward with his plan to object to Pennsylvania's Electoral College results, even as many of the 14 GOP senators who had supported challenging the election results are backing down.

Hawley's plan guarantees that the Senate will have to vote on objections to at least two states, with the chamber currently debating a separate objection to Arizona's results.

"Senator Hawley spoke during the debate on the Arizona objection, but he will object to Pennsylvania once Congress returns to the joint session, and when the Senate and House go back to their chambers for the debate on Pennsylvania, he will yield his speaking time to move toward a vote," said Kelli Ford, a spokesperson for Hawley.

Even if Hawley yields his time, other senators will still be able to fill the two hours designated for the debate. The House would also have its own two-hour debate.

Republicans had hoped that they had convinced their colleagues to drop their objections to Georgia and Pennsylvania after the proceedings were suspended for hours after rioters stormed the Capitol and breached both the House and Senate chambers.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/533051-hawley-to-still-object-to-pennsylvania-after-capitol-breached
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bilo

Re: Hawley to still object to Pennsylvania after Capitol breached
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2021, 03:21:28 am »
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) is going forward with his plan to object to Pennsylvania's Electoral College results, even as many of the 14 GOP senators who had supported challenging the election results are backing down.

I will always contribute to this man's campaign for whatever office he runs for!

After everything that happened today more Pubs should be objecting to certifying a stolen election.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 04:21:04 am »
   Isn't it plausible that Hawley, Cruz and others are just the early vultures lining up to pick at the 2024 GOP Carcass.   
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Stevensr123

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 04:35:11 am »
   Isn't it plausible that Hawley, Cruz and others are just the early vultures lining up to pick at the 2024 GOP Carcass.
this is exactly what it is. Trump is finished now and they will want to mop up his supporters for 2024.

Always wished rand Paul would be president  8888crybaby a proper conservative who actually gives a crap about debt.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 04:36:12 am by Stevensr123 »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 04:46:27 am »
this is exactly what it is. Trump is finished now and they will want to mop up his supporters for 2024.

They can all go to Hell.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 05:15:59 am »
I have listened to the talking heads on Fox tonight to the point I wanted to puke.  Talking about restoring law, order and peace.  Praising Congress for coming back in the dark of night to certify that Traitor Joe will be POTUS.

The fact is, Trump's political career ended before today.  The utter failure of his legal team points to one of two things, a huge conspiracy to displace Trump, which in my mind is more than plausible, or his team was completely bogus.  I do not believe his team was bogus.

So if there was something wrong with the election to the tune of massive fraud and theft of the election, we simply do not have law and order in this country.  In fact, I would argue our republic was destroyed, and making claims to abide by the Constitution are laughable when there is such fraud afoot. 

Sen Cruz's appeal for a commission to review the election over the next ten days was nothing but grand standing.  It would take one month for such a commission to be able to gather in the same room with one another.  Nothing could possibly be done by government pukes within ten days.  Just the lack of cooperation alone would stymie their efforts in a ten day timeframe.  Also laughable.

The only time the Republican Party was behind Trump was for the tax cuts.  He did not have their support for the wall.  They gave him what, $1.5 billion for a wall that cost $24=25 billion to build in total.  How many billions did we just give foreign governments for bogus crap that does not benefit the USA?  Far more than what was needed for the wall!!

There was a time in my life when the USA was number 1 in the world.  Today, we are not number 1 on anything.  We are not even in the top ten for democracy and freedom.  And with the Dems sweeping everything, they will take away freedoms quickly that we have enjoyed for a long time, and still people will do nothing.  I tell you, Traitor Joe's Gun Czar, Beto, will seize the guns.  Discussions are taking place right now when to roll out that legislation, and a plan for the seizure is being constructed right now.  Re-education camps have already been constructed from what I have read. 

People like the Disney CEO that admired the CCP governance will have a role in Traitor Joe government.  We will be heading to be more like China.  Count on it.

Jim Mattis shot his mouth off today condemning Trump for what happened today.  Fact is, Trump is surrounded by people that I believe are not advising him to make sound decisions.  Listening to Biden making demands of Trump are laughable.  Trump should follow his own advice, GO HOME AND GO HOME IN PEACE. 

What I find alarming is the fact that there was more than sufficient evidence to believe there was something wrong in Georgia.  Yet the Georgia governor and Sec of State did nothing to ensure FURTHER the integrity of the senate runoffs.  If the Dominion software was even but 1% likely to be bogus, it should not been used in this election.  I think the entire thing stinks to the high heavens.

And after 9/11, where were the security forces to protect the Capitol?  Whoever heads that up should be terminated.  Gross negligence!!!  And from what I heard, the person shot dead today, a woman, she was murdered.  Yes, there were people that were violent, but based on observers of her shooting, she was murdered.  She is a 14 or 18 year veteran in the military.

Every Republican voting to approve Traitor Joe's Electoral votes from the states in question should be primaried and pushed out of office.  Only six people voted against the approval of the state of Arizona. 

Donald Trump against the swamp is like pitting a new born baby up against a 400 pound suma wrestler.  The Swamp crushed Trump.  He will not be back.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 05:49:57 am »
Stop Watching Fox!