Author Topic: Donald Trump: Riots Happen When Election ‘Landslides’ Are Stolen  (Read 1107 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump: Riots Happen When Election ‘Landslides’ Are Stolen

Charlie Spiering 6 Jan 2021

President Donald Trump defended his supporters who stormed Capitol Hill Wednesday, arguing that it was a consequence of his election being stolen.

“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously and viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly and unfairly treated for so long,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

Charlie Spiering
@charliespiering
Twitter blocking RTs of Trump’s latest

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/06/donald-trump-riots-happen-when-election-landslides-are-stolen/
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 12:32:29 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
"Landslides"

*****rollingeyes*****

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Twitter locks Trump's account for 12 hours
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline thackney

Twitter locks Trump's account for 12 hours

What is his Parler account name?

Parler Games: Inside the Right's Favorite 'Free Speech' App
https://www.wired.com/story/parler-app-free-speech-influencers/

...The suggestions included the conservative political commentator Sean Hannity, who has called for an exodus from Twitter; internet personalities Diamond and Silk, who were throttled by Facebook in 2018 for sharing “dangerous” content; and conservative talk show host Mark Levin, whose Facebook account was recently restricted for “repeated sharing of false news.” Influencers like Dinesh D'Souza, who Vox Media has called “America's greatest conservative troll,” and politicians like senator Ted Cruz and representative Devin Nunes also feature prominently. I subscribed to all 16 accounts recommended by the app.

It didn’t take long to get up to speed. Many of Parler’s users take issue with Twitter, which they see as biased and restrictive. But they have remade their new home in its image, like refugees who wish they’d never had to leave. The familiar features have been replicated, but renamed: Retweet is called “Echo.” Likes are called “Votes.” Instead of a blue checkmark, Parler’s elite get a yellow badge that says “verified influencer.”...

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Absalom

Charlie Spiering 6 Jan 2021.
“These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously and viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly and unfairly treated for so long,” Trump wrote on Twitter.
------------------------
Er................he obviously misspelled landmine!

Online cato potatoe

He's going downhill fast.  Good thing it's only 2 weeks.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

Indeed.   He is circling the drain.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Right_in_Virginia

As much as you'd like to believe this, no he's not.  The President is telling us to hang on .... I expect him to decompress and then put together a strategy that will include new media and a new political party @cato potatoe  Another element he'll need to shore up is private security.  I wouldn't be surprised if there are orders already to spruce up Trump Force One.  happy77

There was another message from the President this morning (posted through Scavino's account since Twitter has suspended the President's)

3:49 AM · Jan 7, 2021 from Washington, DC·Twitter for iPhone

POTUS will be in Camp David this weekend.

Online libertybele

Actually, I've never known the President to go downhill; I see that he has fought an uphill battle all along and won on many accounts.

Let see ... the people that have actually gone downhill:

McConnell, GOPe, SCOTUS, Fox News, and liberal bat crap crazies.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

The 75,000,000 great American Patriots who voted for me, AMERICA FIRST, and MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, will have a GIANT VOICE long into the future. They will not be disrespected or treated unfairly in any way, shape or form!!!

9:46 AM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1347555316863553542

Offline skeeter

As much as you'd like to believe this, no he's not.  The President is telling us to hang on .... I expect him to decompress and then put together a strategy that will include new media and a new political party @cato potatoe  Another element he'll need to shore up is private security.  I wouldn't be surprised if there are orders already to spruce up Trump Force One.  happy77

There was another message from the President this morning (posted through Scavino's account since Twitter has suspended the President's)

Given the quality and volume of his detractors private security will become a major line item on his budget. Pray for the guy's safety.

Offline Mesaclone

Just so you know, at a time when I couldn't feel more demoralized, your voice is a light in the darkness...your determination and persistence are inspirational. Thank you for that. 
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Just so you know, at a time when I couldn't feel more demoralized, your voice is a light in the darkness...your determination and persistence are inspirational. Thank you for that.

:beer: @Mesaclone

8:44 PM · Jan 8, 2021·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1347720897222742016

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As the feral wild dogs of the lock stepping left have pack animal viciously attacked this President, falsely with phony evidence and for so long fanatically, how can people be such amnesiac manipulated fools that they can't relate all that's gone on to what is happening today ?
 Hitler said tell the big lie often,he obviously new how to do deal with fools.  If our forefathers loved lies this much, we would still be a English subject nation.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:25:13 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions