Author Topic: Democratic Rep. Bush: Expel GOP House Members  (Read 150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democratic Rep. Bush: Expel GOP House Members
« on: January 06, 2021, 11:51:18 pm »
Democratic Rep. Bush: Expel GOP House Members

Neil Munro 6 Jan 2021

Rep. Cori Bush, (D-MO) wants to expel some Republican legislators from the House following the break-in by protesters who demanded President Donald Trump’s reelection.

“I believe the Republican members of Congress who have incited this domestic terror attack through their attempts to overturn the election must face consequences,” the new legislator said in a tweet. “They have broken their sacred Oath of Office.”

Bush was sworn in on January 3. She is an ally of the so-called “Squad” of far-left politicians led by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY).

On January 3, Breitbart News reported about House GOP members holding a phone conference with Trump :

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) said some 50 House lawmakers joined President Donald Trump and chief of staff Mark Meadows on a Saturday conference call to discuss the challenge to some of the electoral votes in several states.

I believe the Republican members of Congress who have incited this domestic terror attack through their attempts to overturn the election must face consequences. They have broken their sacred Oath of Office.

I will be introducing a resolution calling for their expulsion. pic.twitter.com/JMTlQ4IfnR

— Congresswoman Cori Bush (@RepCori) January 6, 2021

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2021/01/06/democratic-rep-bush-expel-gop-house-members/
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 11:55:25 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34