General Category > Elections 2020

Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building

<< < (151/153) > >>

Victoria33:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on January 12, 2021, 11:26:48 pm ---You're a sick man.   You know full well that the Capitol was trashed,  lives were threatened,  and and a LEO killed.   Not by Democrats.  By Trump supporters.   I thought conservatives reflectively rejected arguments of moral equivalence and moral relativism.  Not anymore.   Our evil deserves to be excused because theirs has been? I reject that poisonous way of thinking.

--- End quote ---
@Jazzhead

The above post of yours is no. 666.
Are you the antichrist?   :beer:

Weird Tolkienish Figure:

--- Quote from: Jazzhead on January 12, 2021, 11:26:48 pm ---You're a sick man.   You know full well that the Capitol was trashed,  lives were threatened,  and and a LEO killed.   Not by Democrats.  By Trump supporters.   

I thought conservatives reflectively rejected arguments of moral equivalence and moral relativism.  Not anymore.   Our evil deserves to be excused because theirs has been?

I reject that poisonous way of thinking.

--- End quote ---

There were a few antifa mixed in right I seem to recall?

christian:
After all the lies told and believed this election and aftermath.....Why not believe this one too of Jazz?  Is it not as sweet as the multitude of lies already told and believed ?  Is it moron time,useful fools time, for waking up?

DCPatriot:

--- Quote from: christian on January 17, 2021, 01:31:39 am ---After all the lies told and believed this election and aftermath.....Why not believe this one too of Jazz?  Is it not as sweet as the multitude of lies already told and believed ?  Is it moron time,useful fools time, for waking up?

--- End quote ---

If you refer to another member, you 'ping' them as a courtesy.

@Jazzhead tends to think the enormous "Get Out The Vote" campaign which began in very early 2020 on social media, together with the mandated mail-in ballots ripe for fraud (unproven...to uninterested jurors) is responsible for Biden-Harris.

Me?  I still see literal dials showing vote totals SPINNING for one-candidate while the other candidate loses votes.  On National "LIVE T-V!!"

I see four Swing States all shut down counting at the same moment...sending GOP ballot-watchers home for one reason or another.

LegalAmerican:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on January 14, 2021, 05:02:14 am ---I don't think the shooter was a cop, and the Capitol Police are protecting him by refusing to give us a name we can track down.  I'm thinking he was a BLM/Antifa puke.

--- End quote ---

:thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version