Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 47941 times)

Offline libertybele

Donald Trump Jr. Condemns Clashes on Capitol Hill: ‘This Is Wrong and Not Who We Are’

I understand why he's speaking out, but he's going to have egg on his face IF indeed this is Antifa, BLM or some other group.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·
35m
Hopefully some of these violent protestors will be arrested and found to actually be Antifa and BLM.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·
22m
I can’t see Trump supporters doing this. 

We all know who the experts are at doing this....
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

They've promised to do that in the past - dress like the "patriot" crowd - just to stir up trouble. Given all the bricks, 2x4s and propane tanks strategically placed throughout the streets around the Mall, I'd say they've followed through.

It's beginning to look like these are indeed not Trump supporters.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
3m
CNN will be playing these clips for the next 10 years
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

Juanita Broaddrick
@atensnut
·
35m
Hopefully some of these violent protestors will be arrested and found to actually be Antifa and BLM.

If these are indeed Antifa, it will never get reported.  Never in a million years.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
TheLeoTerrell
@TheLeoTerrell
·
25m
I’m looking at disturbing pictures of guns drawn on the house floor. I have never seen that in my lifetime. Trump protesters please follow the law. Respect the police. Trump supporters believe in law and order
Support the USO

Offline thackney

....this is however how 3rd world countries act....

Why not?  We had a 3rd world type election.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline thackney

Just my opinion, but I don't think that this is Antifa. I think that this is something entirely different.

Agreed.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

I understand why he's speaking out, but he's going to have egg on his face IF indeed this is Antifa, BLM or some other group.

A lot of "Fog of War" going on right now.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
OAN - We don't know who the protesters are

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
4m
I am not advocating violence.

I am explaining why, after four years of violence getting the left everything it wants, many people may rightly conclude that it is the best option.

If you want to condemn it, please begin with BLM/fascist antifa & show me how it "doesn't work."
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

Kayleigh McEnany
@PressSec

At President @realDonaldTrump’s direction, the National Guard is on the way along with other federal protective services.

We reiterate President Trump’s call against violence and to remain peaceful.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Hoodat

As angry as we have been the past few months, storming the US Captiol  has not helped the cause.

Steps and lawn should have been the as far as they went.

The Capitol no longer holds any meaning.  I am sick and tired of the '100 Club' ruining this country for the rest of us, destroying the value of our labor, and saddling our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren for the selfish reason of holding on to their club memberships.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
iAMERICANderson
@johnerican
·
5m
Not a lot of #MAGA guys with dreadlocks.

Support the USO

Online Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Politics
@CNNPolitics
·
3m
Vice President Pence calls for rioters to leave the Capitol building: “The violence and destruction taking place at the US Capitol Must Stop and it Must Stop Now"
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

The Capitol no longer holds any meaning.  I am sick and tired of the '100 Club' ruining this country for the rest of us, destroying the value of our labor, and saddling our children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren for the selfish reason of holding on to their club memberships.

Conservatives will now be listed as 'terrorists'.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Larry Schweikart
@LarrySchweikart
·
4m
I am not advocating violence.

I am explaining why, after four years of violence getting the left everything it wants, many people may rightly conclude that it is the best option.

If you want to condemn it, please begin with BLM/fascist antifa & show me how it "doesn't work."

After years and years of Being called "Deplorables" "Bitter Clingers" "Racists" White Nationalists" WTF do you think happens when you kick a dog every day? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Polly Ticks

Newsmax keeps showing that photo

It's very jarring.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Just my opinion, but I don't think that this is Antifa. I think that this is something entirely different.
The suggestion that this is actually an Antifa operation is self-serving, in my opinion.  I don't mean the people making the suggestion, who are people of patriotism and good faith; I mean the suggestion itself.

Trump's supporters simply do not find the announced electoral outcome credible (nor do I) and they are demonstrating forcefully that they are withdrawing their consent to be governed by the outcome.  They, and we, have to be honest about the entire set of consequences.

And part of that honesty is to make clear that when tens of millions of people no longer believe what the established institutions tell them, and when those established institutions deny the people any other form for redress of their grievances, the people will choose other means of being heard.  This isn't about half the nation being "sore losers"; it's about half the nation recognizing dishonesty and having their fill of it.
James 1:20