Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 47928 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
OAN - The lady shot in the chest is in critical condition.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Could have been antifas, not Trumpers.

That is definitely a possibility
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

There hasn't been this mush excitement near the white house since August 24, 1814, when British troops enter Washington, D.C. and burnt the White House in retaliation for the American attack on the city of York in Ontario, Canada, in June 1813.

@XenaLee brings up a very valid point -- these could be Antifa protesting to stop the objections to the certifying of votes.

Excitement yes....this is however how 3rd world countries act. 

Sorry folks ... Antifa/BLM should have been stopped long ago ... we certainly wouldn't be guessing what the heck is going on and who is doing what.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
As angry as we have been the past few months, storming the US Captiol  has not helped the cause.

Steps and lawn should have been the as far as they went.

We need to evict the (deep state) squatters by force since elections don't work anymore.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Lando Lincoln

Don't know who shot him/her, but there is video posted on Twitter of a person being wheeled out on a stretcher while being given CPR.

Edited to add link:

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/status/1346912044113514496

Looks like a female?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online libertybele

OAN - The lady shot in the chest is in critical condition.

I don't see anything being reported on their website.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Just my opinion, but I don't think that this is Antifa. I think that this is something entirely different.
Let it burn.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@XenaLee brings up a very valid point -- these could be Antifa protesting to stop the objections to the certifying of votes.

Excitement yes....this is however how 3rd world countries act. 

Look around ...We are a 3rd world country.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

Looks like a female?

I think so, yes. Most likely the female that was reported to be in critical condition.   :0001:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Virginia sending 200 National Guards plus State Troopers.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
As angry as we have been the past few months, storming the US Captiol  has not helped the cause.

Steps and lawn should have been the as far as they went.

Yep...never thought I would see this.

Wish they would have stayed outside.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Just my opinion, but I don't think that this is Antifa. I think that this is something entirely different.

What makes you think that??

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Trump supporters are typically law abiding and not violent.  More and more, I am thinking this is an Antifa hit job to discredit Trump et. al permanently.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I don't see anything being reported on their website.

That's via the audio.

Offline mountaineer

Looks like a female?
I had to check out the video to make sure it wasn't my cousin. She and her husband - both former liberal Dems turned conservative - were planning to be there.

It wasn't my cousin, but if it turns out this woman is one of the Trump supporters and not Antifa, then congratulations - we may have our first martyr.  **nononono*
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 08:40:42 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Oh boy.....from the live shots on Newsmax it looks like the crowds are dispersing..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

Gee...I wonder if the DC mayor is going to object??  Wasn't it the DC mayor who allowed Antifa to continue?? Who refused the national guard??

Offline dfwgator

Trump supporters are typically law abiding and not violent.  More and more, I am thinking this is an Antifa hit job to discredit Trump et. al permanently.

I have no doubt there were Antifa Agent Provocateurs in the crowd.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
What makes you think that??

No property has been damaged, except what was necessary to enter the building and chambers. Per reports on Twitter, at least some of the people who have entered are searching for Congress members.
Let it burn.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Jr. Condemns Clashes on Capitol Hill: ‘This Is Wrong and Not Who We Are’
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Protesters Storm Senate Chamber: ‘Trump Won That Election!’
Support the USO

Online Lando Lincoln

Look, there is no doubt regarding the anger on the Right.  Many have finally had their fill.  All it takes is a couple ill-intended agitators to light the fuse.  My money is the Left had them in place just for that purpose.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

This person came prepared...
Support the USO

Online Lando Lincoln

Yep.
John Steinbeck

Offline mountaineer

They've promised to do that in the past - dress like the "patriot" crowd - just to stir up trouble. Given all the bricks, 2x4s and propane tanks strategically placed throughout the streets around the Mall, I'd say they've followed through.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org