Author Topic: Watch: Trump Supporters Clash with Police, Attempt to Breach U.S. Capitol Building  (Read 48419 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
I told you this was coming and I’ll tell you something else right now: It gets worse from here. The people within The System simply do not have a clue the level of anger there is outside of The System.

I told you all. You poked and prodded and laughed and mocked.

Now it’s here
1:48 PM · Jan 6, 2021·Twitter for iPhone
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Polly Ticks

Steve Herman
@W7VOA

At least one IED found on the grounds of the US Capitol, reports @NBCNews

3:54 PM · Jan 6, 2021
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online cato potatoe

Multiple Officers injured. One is being transported to hospital.

But a hundred thousand people.  So, it was 99.995% peaceful.

Offline skeeter

Everything reflecting poorly will be blamed on Trump and his supporters and will be used to slam the lid on opposition even tighter.

I am tired and utterly sick of this shit.

Online andy58-in-nh

Gee, I'm sure glad 2020 is behind us...  **nononono*
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I have not read this thread so this may have already been posted, but IMHO every damned bit of what we see happening today in Washington can be laid at the feet of those seven feckless cowards at SCOTUS who flatly REFUSED to do their damned job a month ago!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin J
@kevinjcomedy
·
23m
White privilege in a image.
Support the USO

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Poster calling on Antifa to come out as Trump Supporters.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
These goons are as reprehensible as antifa.   May Trump be damned for inciting this un-American violence.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline libertybele

After the first 100, what do you think the rest of us are going to do?  Stand in line and wait our turn?

There is a reason ammo is nearly sold out across this country at this time.

I get that....looks like Antifa just expedited the war .... I don't think these are Trump supporters.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Suzanne Lynch
@suzannelynch1
·
4m
This Getty image....reportedly this is a protester, feet on the desk, in Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office:

Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The warnings of PENCE was clear enough, having associations with the Koch brothers and the Chinese.  As was abundantly warned, it looked more and more like Pence would soil his reputation as a Christian to go along with the deep state.  Poor little pence, he pizzed on Christianity, his nation, and his duties that were clearly spelled out by many for days.  pence insisted he had no power/authority to do his duties, even though his duties were spelled out and made evident for days.  Now lets see if his political whoring leaves him with a future and any respect by any that knew/knows him.  P.O.S. pence
As so often reminded, could see it coming.  Did you?
 Death of America seen today, of course the SLUGGARDS will take much longer to realize,  McConnell is trashing the Republicans and Trump for what McConnell and pence achieved this day.

I would so appreciate the protester if he would pizz all over her desk.  What a great movement if protesters did today, to all of the offices senators and democrats, eh?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 09:10:23 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Everything reflecting poorly will be blamed on Trump and his supporters and will be used to slam the lid on opposition even tighter.

I am tired and utterly sick of this shit.

And it will be deserved.   The Trump movement dies tonight.

Offline dfwgator

These goons are as reprehensible as antifa.   May Trump be damned for inciting this un-American violence.   

A few Antifa provocateurs disguised as MAGA did this.  It only takes a few in the crowd.  Ever heard of the Reichstag Fire?

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The warnings of PENCE was clear enough, having associations with the Koch brothers and the Chinese.  As was abundantly warned, it looked more and more like Pence would soil his reputation as a Christian to go along with the deep state.  Poor little pence, he pizzed on Christianity, his nation, and his duties that were clearly spelled out by many for days.  pence insisted he had no power/authority to do his duties, even though his duties were spelled out and made evident for days.  Now lets see if his political whoring leaves him with a future and any respect by any that knew/knows him.  P.O.S. pence
As so often reminded, could see it coming.  Did you?
 Death of America seen today, of course the SLUGGARDS will take much longer to realize,  McConnell is trashing the Republicans and Trump for what McConnell and pence achieved this day.

What disgraceful rhetoric.   

Offline skeeter

Not a good time to troll @Jazzhead. Please give it a rest today.

@Mod1
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 09:10:17 pm by skeeter »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anna Timmer
@VeritasSola
 Â· 2h
They just put up a cross in front of the capitol building
Support the USO

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

A few Antifa provocateurs disguised as MAGA did this.  It only takes a few in the crowd.  Ever heard of the Reichstag Fire?

Bullshit.  Take some damn responsibility.  Trump sure as bloody well ought to.

Offline Stevensr123

Trump has truly bleep the Republican Party.

Lost the house, lost the senate, lost the presidency, called for his supporters to “fight” and now makes America and its democracy shameful. This is truly sad.

If he shut up, accepted the result, he could have came back in 2024. This just looks bad. It’s politics, it doesn’t need to be so vile and destructive! you are all Americans at the end of the day!

Offline thackney

I get that....looks like Antifa just expedited the war .... I don't think these are Trump supporters.

I think most of them are Trump supporters.  Or more accurately, DC swamp protesters.
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I have not read this thread so this may have already been posted, but IMHO every damned bit of what we see happening today in Washington can be laid at the feet of those seven feckless cowards at SCOTUS who flatly REFUSED to do their damned job a month ago!

@Bigun

I tend to agree.  Even if SCOTUS had ruled against TX, there would have been a forum and argument, and that would have defused much of the pent-up anger we see today.  But by refusing even to hear the case SCOTUS basically left it to the "Appeals Court of The People" to take the next steps.

When the people have no other way of reminding the government who is sovereign and who serves, they do so by force.
James 1:20

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Jazz's victory is used to trash Trump, fanatic locksteppers gotta lockstep, eh?

John roberts, McConnell, and Pence day!
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 09:13:27 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Not a good time to troll @Jazzhead. Please give it a rest today.

@Mod1

What I am seeing disgusts me.  Why should I shut up as these cretins breach the People's House?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Del Moro
@MikeDelMoro
·
1h
A person on a stretcher just wheeled out with what appears to be a serious injury.

Support the USO