Author Topic: Schumer declares he will be Senate majority leader  (Read 496 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer declares he will be Senate majority leader
« on: January 06, 2021, 03:58:56 pm »
Schumer declares he will be Senate majority leader
By Alexander Bolton - 01/06/21 09:54 AM EST

Senate Democratic Leader Charles Schumer (N.Y.) on Wednesday declared himself Senate “majority leader” and asserted that Democrats have regained control of the Senate even though one of two Senate runoff races in Georgia has yet to be called.

“It feels like a brand new day. For the first time in six years, Democrats will operate a majority in the United States Senate — and that will be very good for the American people,” Schumer said in a statement released Wednesday morning even as the race between Democrat Jon Ossoff and incumbent Republican David Perdue is still undetermined.

Anticipating control of the White House and both chambers of Congress, Schumer signaled that Democrats plan on passing another major coronavirus relief package soon, promising “help is on the way.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/532870-schumer-declares-he-will-be-senate-majority-leader
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Schumer declares he will be Senate majority leader
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 04:04:45 pm »
Congrats Chuckie on stealing the election.  We can't wait to hear your lies, manipulations and your plans for the demise of our GREAT country!  *****rollingeyes*****
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 04:10:00 pm »
Mitch McConnell is the happiest man in America today.  He keeps all the perks with none of the responsibility.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2021, 04:29:02 pm »
Mitch McConnell is the happiest man in America today.  He keeps all the perks with none of the responsibility.

He and the rest of the RINO's are partying....along with all the liberal azzhats in here. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2021, 04:30:46 pm »
pointing-up

Offline Idiot

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 04:32:51 pm »
This is just fantastic....I can hardly wait.  Get your ammo and protect your 401k's while you can.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 04:35:50 pm »
Mitch the Bitch got exactly what he wanted, Minority Leader.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2021, 04:38:58 pm »
This is just fantastic....I can hardly wait.  Get your ammo and protect your 401k's while you can.

There was a reason that gun sales spiked this year and if you haven't stocked up on ammo, it's going to cost you a fortune...if it's available.

But .... no worries ... I'm sure @Cyber Liberty can give us all a quick course on how to launch flaming golf balls.  happy77

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2021, 04:42:14 pm »

That's right..Repubs don't know how to lead...primary them all out.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2021, 04:44:31 pm »

Time to "Blow up the Team"

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2021, 04:56:48 pm »

This will make local Party politics really interesting.... :pondering:

Hope I'm up to it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2021, 04:59:02 pm »
This will make local Party politics really interesting.... :pondering:

Hope I'm up to it.

That's where it has to start.    I don't know what Trump could have done about it, but it was clear that he wasn't going to be effective as long as the GOPe still controlled the party.  It may be too late to save Trump, but at least we can turn this anger on the GOP at the local level and up the chain to transform the Party so that these last four years were not in vain.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2021, 05:02:12 pm »
That's where it has to start.    I don't know what Trump could have done about it, but it was clear that he wasn't going to be effective as long as the GOPe still controlled the party.  It may be too late to save Trump, but at least we can turn this anger on the GOP at the local level and up the chain to transform the Party so that these last four years were not in vain.

Have some TEA.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2021, 05:04:58 pm »
Have some TEA.

The Tea Party was rudderless and without leaders, that's why it failed.  Of course Trump has flaws, I get it,   but at the same time, he's the only one who can galvanize people in the numbers that he does.  Who else is going to do it?

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2021, 05:18:47 pm »
There was a reason that gun sales spiked this year and if you haven't stocked up on ammo, it's going to cost you a fortune...if it's available.  But .... no worries ... I'm sure @Cyber Liberty can give us all a quick course on how to launch flaming golf balls.  happy77
@libertybele
@Cyber Liberty

Years ago, I went to a very large gun store.  I bought "several" defense weapons.  The clerk went to the back, came back, and said, "I can't believe it!  There is nothing on your record!  You are clean!"

His expression of surprise I had no criminal record made me wonder to what type people he usually sells weapons.    :MiniGun:

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2021, 05:26:50 pm »
The Tea Party was rudderless and without leaders, that's why it failed.  Of course Trump has flaws, I get it,   but at the same time, he's the only one who can galvanize people in the numbers that he does.  Who else is going to do it?
@dfwgator

"Who can stand against him?" (Bible - Revelation)