Author Topic: Sharpton Congratulates Warnock After Victory: ‘You Have Always Been a Healing Person’  (Read 385 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sharpton Congratulates Warnock After Victory: ‘You Have Always Been a Healing Person’

Trent Baker 6 Jan 2021

Wednesday, MSNBC host Al Sharpton congratulated Raphael Warnock for his Senate runoff win over incumbent Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA).

Sharpton, during “Morning Joe,” praised Warnock, telling him he has “always been a healing person.”

“First of all, congratulations, reverend. I can attest to the fact that you have always been a healing person,” Sharpton told Warnock. “I talk to you all the time about the picture where you and I were at your church with Dr. King’s sister the night Obama won and we had that picture where you allowed National Action Network to have that rally that night.”

He continued, “But I wanted to ask you about legislation. One of the things that has been an issue in Georgia and that you and Ossoff have, in the spirit of Rabbi Heschel and Dr. King, worked together on is voting suppression. And there is the John Lewis voting bill that is pending in the Senate. Tell us about you wanting to push that bill, you being John Lewis’ pastor and, in many ways, saw your race as a tribute to John Lewis and this legislative initiative to protect people’s right to vote, something John Lewis gave his life for.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/06/sharpton-congratulates-warnock-after-victory-you-have-always-been-a-healing-person/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You Have Always Been a Healing Person’

:silly: :silly:

Yeah, a wife beater and Cuban fascist...who preaches abortion from the pulpit..the devil incarnate.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
mystery's assessment sums it up exactly.

Evil is prevailing in the USA.  Ever since the USA decided to conduct mass genocide with the use of abortion, God turned his back on this nation.  Too many of the minority godless people dictating how things should be in this country, and getting their way.

Offline mountaineer

Wife beater and child abuser. Definitely the poster boy for today's Democrats.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org