Author Topic: Ossoff Declares Victory: ‘I Thank the People of Georgia for Electing Me’  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ossoff Declares Victory: ‘I Thank the People of Georgia for Electing Me’

During a speech on Wednesday, Democratic senatorial candidate Jon Ossoff declared victory in his race against Sen. David Perdue (R-GA).

Ossoff said, “It is with humility that I thank the people of Georgia for electing me to serve you in the United States Senate. Thank you for the confidence and trust that you have placed in me.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/01/06/ossoff-declares-victory-i-thank-the-people-of-georgia-for-electing-me/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How about all those folks who gave Perdue "negative votes"?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A dem tactic...declare victory even before votes are counted so they can claim the race was stolen...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Did anyone really not expect a DEM victory in GA?  Nothing changed on the GOP side, no court heard cases of fraud or corruption,  and the RNC continued to stand idly by.

The time to do some planning, implement fraud protections, etc., was right after the obvious voter fraud that took place during the midterms.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.