Author Topic: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021  (Read 48227 times)

Online corbe

Re: The Official TBR Silliness Thread---2021
« Reply #350 on: May 05, 2021, 03:53:48 am »
Please tell me he has some sort of illness that explains that extremely unhealthy looking physique. Maybe a woman transitioning to a man?

Biceps are not required to squeeze an Avocado @jmyrlefuller 

Besides, I'm a really skinny F*k (less my mandatory 20lbs in the gut for the covid cause) but I do have a serious case of cacomorphobia, so there's always that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #351 on: May 05, 2021, 06:00:58 pm »

Biceps are not required to squeeze an Avocado @jmyrlefuller 

Besides, I'm a really skinny F*k (less my mandatory 20lbs in the gut for the covid cause) but I do have a serious case of cacomorphobia, so there's always that.
6ft 3inches 250lbs
I would crush a wooly mammoth.
If I was hungry...and no White Castle in the area...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #352 on: May 05, 2021, 07:19:30 pm »
Three calls every day about my car warranty.
These guys (strangers who I have never met or known)
Just 'out of the blue' these guys are CRAZY concerned with my car?
I don't even own a car. I go by Lyft or Uber.
OK? I guess? You can obsess on my (does not exist) car.
Thank you for caring.
(I was never this worried about my car even when I had one)
Keep worrying yourself to death over my 'car'
For me, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #353 on: May 05, 2021, 08:20:49 pm »
I don't even own a car. I go by Lyft or Uber.
OK? I guess? You can obsess on my (does not exist) car.
Thank you for caring.
(I was never this worried about my car even when I had one)
Keep worrying yourself to death over my 'car'
For me, I have no idea what the hell you are talking about
I own a herd, with a half dozen up and running any given time. If I'm feeling like having a little fun, I just ask them if they cover my '41 International...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #354 on: May 07, 2021, 03:14:35 am »
Just got a call, for real.
All it said was that I won a 'lucky number'.
Are people really this bleep STUPID?

Online corbe

« Reply #355 on: May 07, 2021, 04:14:53 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #356 on: May 07, 2021, 06:33:16 pm »
Just got a call, for real.
All it said was that I won a 'lucky number'.
Are people really this bleep STUPID?
Someone called my mother this morning saying that they were form the Kaiser pharmacy and she owed money. Pretty interesting because, 1. no pharmacy gives you a bandaid without being paid first and, 2. I handle all her medication orders and use the mail order pharmacy and they sure as hell don't send squat without charging her card first. I told her next time some calls with something like that tell them to mail a bill or right it off because they aren't getting squat over the phone.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #357 on: May 07, 2021, 09:09:41 pm »
I don't even own a car.

These are my favorite to mess with.  I always push #1 to get a live person.  The first question they ask is for make and model to verify their records.  I turn it around by asking them to tell me the make and model they have listed on their records.

It all goes downhill from there.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Texas Robin

• Breathe...then go forward
« Reply #358 on: May 08, 2021, 06:26:56 am »
    One for the Ladies here.

Really??? Is that the best you could come with @corbe. Next time I will pick out Mr Buff :tongue2:
Everything has an expiration date, so make the most of it

Online corbe

« Reply #359 on: May 09, 2021, 02:23:09 am »
   This is the best damn Cat Video I've seen all year,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnMDBP6a-p4&t=15s

Online corbe

« Reply #360 on: May 09, 2021, 02:32:38 am »
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 02:33:34 am by corbe »

Online corbe

« Reply #361 on: May 11, 2021, 11:45:09 pm »

Online corbe

« Reply #362 on: May 12, 2021, 12:01:58 am »

Online corbe

« Reply #363 on: May 12, 2021, 12:17:13 am »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #364 on: May 12, 2021, 12:30:59 am »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #365 on: May 14, 2021, 03:57:28 am »
I was perusing YouTube looking at gun videos and the like and for some reason this popped up from iTomFoolery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSHd2rnkRTE

888mouth

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #366 on: May 14, 2021, 05:29:04 pm »

I get this is a "silliness" thread, but consider this:

It's wonderful that a certain number of homeowners are going to realize tremendous equity gains on their home's market value.

It may be enough to sustain them in their golden years.

But, with a stroke of a pen, the current "First $500K" of any real estate capital gain on your primary residence will NO LONGER BE exempt from federal taxes.

They'll probably start off demanding...by coincidence..., ten percent for "The Big Man".
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 05:36:28 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline verga

« Reply #367 on: May 14, 2021, 05:42:10 pm »
“An Old Biker”....
An 80 year old man went to the doctor for a check-up and the doctor was amazed at what good shape the guy was in....
The doctor asked, "To what do you attribute your good health?"....
The old timer said, "I'm a biker and that's why I'm in such good shape”....
“I'm up well before daylight on Sundays and out sliding around corners, "shootin" sand washes and riding up and down the steepest, wildest mountains I can find at the crack of dawn”....
The doctor said, "Well, I'm sure that helps, but there's got to be more to it. How old was your dad when he died?"....
The old biker said, "Who said my dad's dead?"....
The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your dad's still alive? How old is he?"....
The old biker said, "He's 99 years old and, in fact, he went riding with me this Sunday, and that's why he's still alive... he's a biker too”....
The doctor said, "Well, that's great, but I'm sure there's more to it”...
How about your dad's dad?....
How old was he when he died?....
The old biker said, "Who said my grandpa's dead?"....
The doctor said, "You mean you're 80 years old and your grandfather's still living!”....
“How old is he?"....
The old biker replied, "He's 117 years old”....
The doctor was getting frustrated at this point and said, "I guess he went riding with you this Sunday too?"....
The old timer said, "No... Grandpa couldn't go this week because he got married”....
The Doctor said in amazement, "Got married!! Good Lord!!!”....
“Why would a 117-year-old guy want to get married?"....
To this the old biker smiled😁 and answered,
"Who said he wanted to?"....
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #368 on: May 14, 2021, 05:42:48 pm »

LOL.  I just looked at Movoto, and the Castle price has increased by $200K since we bought it.  I really need to talk to my friend the County Assessor about filing for a seasoned citizen lock on the tax evaluation.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #369 on: May 14, 2021, 05:57:27 pm »
We bought our house in 1998 for $189k. We sold it in Feb for $420k and it is still going up.
Countdown to Resignation

Online corbe

« Reply #370 on: May 14, 2021, 06:05:33 pm »
   I bought mine in 1993 for $48k, never pulled a permit for all the remodeling I did but Real Estate Agents are promising 300K and they've never seen the inside.

Online corbe

« Reply #371 on: May 14, 2021, 06:54:57 pm »
   If Leonardo da Vinci were alive today, not only would he see his first sketch of a Helicopter flying on Mars,

He would paint this.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #372 on: May 14, 2021, 07:07:34 pm »
   If Leonardo da Vinci were alive today, not only would he see his first sketch of a Helicopter flying on Mars,

He would paint this.

Yes, but first he would take photos with high-end portrait lens. 
Then he would play with Adobe special effects, project the saved copy onto a  large white canvas and pick up a brush.   :laugh:

It's beautiful, btw!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 07:08:29 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

« Reply #373 on: May 14, 2021, 07:15:05 pm »

Offline uglybiker

« Reply #374 on: May 15, 2021, 05:29:47 am »

He would paint this.

If he painted that today, she'd be covered in tattoos.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!