Author Topic: Nolte: The Five Times Carl Bernstein Bellowed ‘Worse than Watergate!’ at Trump  (Read 187 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: The Five Times Carl Bernstein Bellowed ‘Worse than Watergate!’ at Trump

John Nolte 5 Jan 2021

In his dotage, CNN’s Carl Bernstein has not only disgraced himself after being caught telling flat-out lies, he’s become a punch-line as one of CNNLOL’s far-left commentators with his repeated LOL claims that pretty much everything a Republican does is “WORSE THAN WATERGATE!

What makes this especially hilarious is that, along with Bob Woodward, Bernstein became co-famous and won a co-Pulitzer for co-breaking the actual Watergate scandal. So you would think Bernstein would actually know when something truly is  “worse than Watergate” and would be circumspect before bellowing such a thing. But the man is such a self-parody, he’s pretty sure all kinds of stuff are worse than Watergate.

Below is as thorough of a rundown as I could come up with. I’m sure there are other examples of Bernstein screaming about stuff being worse than Watergate, like at the dry cleaners when no one can find his tux…

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/05/nolte-the-five-times-carl-bernstein-bellowed-worse-than-watergate-at-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Bernstein is the "My Sharona" Knack Hack of the journalistic community.

One hit, and decides to make an entire  career on it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Bernstein is the "My Sharona" Knack Hack of the journalistic community.

One hit, and decides to make an entire  career on it.
I don’t know who are more pathetic, Bernstein and his single act play or the progressive brainstems who pay him for it.