Author Topic: "We Aren't Going Back to the Old Republican Party": Matt Gaetz Unleashes in New Intervi  (Read 424 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

"We Aren't Going Back to the Old Republican Party": Matt Gaetz Unleashes in New Interview, Vows Massive Change

CollinRugg
Posted January 4, 2021

During an interview with Fox News, Republican congressman Matt Gaetz unleashed on never-Trump Republicans as he promoted a massive shift in the Republican Party.

"We aren't going back to the old Republican party," Gaetz vowed during the segment. "We're not going back to losing politely with Mitt Romney. We are not going back to the Bushs & the Cheneys. This is Donald Trump's Party. I'm a Donald Trump Republican. That's where the energy in our party is."

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/we-aren-t-going-back-to-the-old-republican-party-matt-gaetz-unleashes-in-new-interview-vows-massive-change/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

"We Aren't Going Back to the Old Republican Party": Matt Gaetz Unleashes in New Interview, Vows Massive Change

CollinRugg
Posted January 4, 2021

During an interview with Fox News, Republican congressman Matt Gaetz unleashed on never-Trump Republicans as he promoted a massive shift in the Republican Party.

"We aren't going back to the old Republican party," Gaetz vowed during the segment. "We're not going back to losing politely with Mitt Romney. We are not going back to the Bushs & the Cheneys. This is Donald Trump's Party. I'm a Donald Trump Republican. That's where the energy in our party is."

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/we-aren-t-going-back-to-the-old-republican-party-matt-gaetz-unleashes-in-new-interview-vows-massive-change/

@mystery-ak

Good for him! Anybody that recognizes those weasels for the foul creatures they are,is worth supporting.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
You mean the one that used to win? Because I miss that party.

Offline dfwgator

You mean the one that used to win? Because I miss that party.

Since when did we win?  2004, before Trump?  And only because the Rats ran two stinkers against Bush?

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Since when did we win?  2004, before Trump?  And only because the Rats ran two stinkers against Bush?

Trump had the benefit of running against two stinkers, too.

America's most hated woman and a buffoon who couldn't gain traction in 1988 or 2008 when he was lucid.
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline kevindavis007

Trump had the benefit of running against two stinkers, too.

America's most hated woman and a buffoon who couldn't gain traction in 1988 or 2008 when he was lucid.

Well, he lost to the buffoon who couldn't gain traction in 1988 or 2008 when he was lucid.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline goatprairie

And Joe Biden isn't a stinker?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And Joe Biden isn't a stinker?

@goatprairie

I think he is more of a "sniffer" seeking out a stinker.

Then again,he COULD be sniffing in the hopes of finding a fellow stinker whose odors match or compliment his own.

That is a strange,strange world I know little about,and have no interest in learning more.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:43:50 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@goatprairie

I think he is more of a "sniffer" seeking out a stinker.

Then again,he COULD be sniffing in the hopes of finding a fellow stinker whose odors match or compliment his own.

That is a strange,strange world I know little about,and have no interest in learning more.
000hehehehe