Author Topic: Georgia Senate Runoff Election: January 5, 2021  (Read 15957 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Georgia Senate Runoff Election: January 5, 2021
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2021, 02:19:27 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

I wonder if that Life-Long Republican voter is named "John Lewis"?

88devil

BassWrangler

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2021, 02:23:27 am »
Much of the lead around Atlanta looks like early votes.  Cobb, Gwinnett in particular.  Still nothing from Forsyth, which should net the pubs around 40k.  On the other hand, DeKalb is going to boost the dems from here on.

Are the Fulton results all in? Fulton is ground zero for the Abrams vote-fraud machine.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2021, 02:25:36 am »
Ossoff is going to net around 170k dem votes from what is left in DeKalb.  I guess Perdue could still pull it off, but am not sure where he'll find the votes. 

BassWrangler

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2021, 02:26:43 am »
Good heavens. I just looked at the per-county results on the NY Times web site:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/05/us/elections/results-georgia-runoffs.html

I'm having a hard time believing even Dekalb county would go 84% for Warnock. I mean the Dems wouldn't get that high a vote even out here in Liberal La-La Land. Either those countries have changed dramatically in the 13 years since I moved away, or there is massive fraud going on.

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2021, 02:27:18 am »
Both Pubbies are ahead -- slightly.  Almost time for Abrams to release the Kraken.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2021, 02:28:08 am »
Are the Fulton results all in? Fulton is ground zero for the Abrams vote-fraud machine.

Supposedly, Fulton is at 86%.  Not sure if I believe that, because turnout would be down significantly.

« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2021, 02:30:37 am »
Kyle Becker
 @kylenabecker

Gabriel Stirling, who is an independent contractor and *NOT* employed by the Georgia Secretary of State told CNN the following:

THE GEORGIA ELECTION WILL ALLOW AN EXTRA THREE HOURS TO PROCESS ABSENTEE & MAIL-IN BALLOTS, UNTIL 3 A.M.!

Offline libertybele

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2021, 02:31:16 am »

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/01/05/us/elections/results-georgia-runoffs.html

I'm having a hard time believing even Dekalb county would go 84% for Warnock. I mean the Dems wouldn't get that high a vote even out here in Liberal La-La Land. Either those countries have changed dramatically in the 13 years since I moved away, or there is massive fraud going on.

Massive fraud going on?? No way!   *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2021, 02:32:20 am »

South DeKalb has been almost entirely black for some time.  The north has shifted dramatically left in recent years due to transplants (and Trump is uniquely unpopular in the Atlanta suburbs). 

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2021, 02:33:29 am »

« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2021, 02:34:45 am »
Fulton County got to about 85% counted over and hour ago, and paused. Favorite tactic of Dem hellholes so they can see how many votes they need, just like on Nov 3rd.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2021, 02:37:52 am »

That will depend on whether or not Perdue is ahead after all the legitimate votes have been counted.  If Perdue is way ahead like last time, Fulton will still be counting voted into next week.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2021, 02:39:11 am »

@TheAmishDude
·
36s
Trump's schtick was the old-fashioned wrestling heel. People like the heel. They love him taking it to the pretty boy.

But it's boring when he wins. When he defeats the pretty boy, he becomes the pretty boy.

You wanted the show. You got the show.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Online Hoodat

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2021, 02:40:05 am »

Kyle Becker
 @kylenabecker

Gabriel Stirling, who is an independent contractor and *NOT* employed by the Georgia Secretary of State told CNN the following:

THE GEORGIA ELECTION WILL ALLOW AN EXTRA THREE HOURS TO PROCESS ABSENTEE & MAIL-IN BALLOTS, UNTIL 3 A.M.!

Gabriel Sterling is a POS.  He works for the Democrat Party regardless of where his paycheck comes from.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2021, 02:41:14 am »
I am literally praying....

As we all should be.  The prayers of a righteous person avail much.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2021, 02:41:26 am »
Fulton County got to about 85% counted over and hour ago, and paused. Favorite tactic of Dem hellholes so they can see how many votes they need, just like on Nov 3rd.

If R-controlled state legislatures continue to allow this then the party deserves to be consigned to oblivion.
James 1:20

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2021, 02:42:40 am »
I am literally praying....
It's working...so far
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2021, 02:43:34 am »
It's working...so far

I hope so..saying the rosary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2021, 02:46:31 am »
I hope so..saying the rosary
We will need that type of action in spades for tomorrow as well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

« Reply #94 on: January 06, 2021, 02:54:38 am »

« Reply #95 on: January 06, 2021, 02:56:35 am »

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #96 on: January 06, 2021, 02:57:21 am »
Still another 135k margin coming for the dems in DeKalb.  Perdue will net about 25k from Columbia, 14k from Floyd, and that leaves him short by 35k.  This really, really sucks. 

« Reply #97 on: January 06, 2021, 02:58:23 am »

Amazing we have two communists supported by that many in the state of Georgia.

I blame the large cities syndrome, mostly Atlanta.

But obviously, the state is run mostly by Republicans, who either must be hopelessly incompetent to shore up the party or part of the entire problem of going blue, or both.

« Reply #98 on: January 06, 2021, 03:02:06 am »
From the NY Times site...

What’s happening now:
 20m ago
 Republicans have taken a narrow lead in the tabulated vote, but the Democrats are clear favorites in both races. The overwhelming majority of remaining votes are in the Atlanta metro area, and while the race remains competitive, there’s no indication that the Republicans are poised to outperform expectations. The big Democratic vote left: the DeKalb County early vote. We expect these 170,000 votes to break for Ossoff by an 85-15 margin.

BassWrangler

« Reply #99 on: January 06, 2021, 03:03:59 am »
Amazing we have two communists supported by that many in the state of Georgia.

I blame the large cities syndrome, mostly Atlanta.

But obviously, the state is run mostly by Republicans, who either must be hopelessly incompetent to shore up the party or part of the entire problem of going blue, or both.

I know people here, and even my sister who still lives in GA said, that there has been a massive influx of Democrats in recent years. I just didn't realize the scale. Damn.