Author Topic: Georgia Senate Runoff Election: January 5, 2021  (Read 16211 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Georgia Senate Runoff Election: January 5, 2021
« Reply #150 on: January 06, 2021, 02:11:20 pm »
This is Trump's fault, and Trump's alone.   This should have been an easy lift to persuade GA voters of the virtues of divided government.   Instead even these runoffs became yet another referendum on Trump,  this time on the post-election sore-loser version.

There aren't many silver linings here,  not with the Dems now empowered to control the national agenda for the next two years and to load the courts with progs.   But if this drives the final stake in the political career of Donald J. Trump,  then that small solace will have to do.   

I just won a $50 bet.  Thank you @Jazzhead !!   :laugh:  Not only did the Democrats cheat, again, but your leader f*^$ed up so badly it appears he may have taken a dive.  Here's what the genius that is Mitch McConnell missed ---

1.  When your political base tells you what you need to do in exchange for you keeping your Majority Leader's office, listen to them.  When 25,000 people show up on a cold winter's night and repeatedly tell the Republican candidates to "Fight.For.Trump!", they mean it.  So next time McConnell and the Maggots may not want to run to the microphones and spit in their faces by saying:  "No".  They didn't even say McConnell had to win, they just insisted the GOP Senate to fight.  Still, "No".

2.  When evidence is presented of election and voter fraud, don't tell your base there's nothing to see here....move along.  When they ask that the fraud be fixed in time for the next election, a smart leader doesn't dismiss them.  Investigate it, make a scene sending in the FBI, fight to postpone the election until every avenue for fraud is closed--because, by golly, Republican leadership is going to protect the votes cast by their base.  Try coordinating these efforts with the Republican Governor and Republican SOS.  Next time, McConnell, do this, even if it means helping a man who turns your chins green with soul crushing envy.

3.  Next time don't whip out your manhood and piss all over the very people you're counting on voting for your future --- especially not ten days before the election.  If you've got a porkulus bill that treats the globe to the American taxpayers' wallet but gives them the shaft, pass it AFTER the election.  Voters tend not to like being reminded they're despised by the leadership of their very own party.

4.  At least try getting some damn control over the scum of the Lincoln Projects out there.  You let them run wild against the President and loved every moment of it, but lost control of their frenzy.  When you see them running ads against voting ... shut them down.  The Republican Governor and the Republican SOS should be able to help put some pressure on them.

5. And know when you and your maggots try to blame the President for your mistakes, Mitchy, we're not buying it and we're not forgetting.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #151 on: January 06, 2021, 02:18:26 pm »
This is Trump's fault, and Trump's alone.   This should have been an easy lift to persuade GA voters of the virtues of divided government.   Instead even these runoffs became yet another referendum on Trump,  this time on the post-election sore-loser version.

There aren't many silver linings here,  not with the Dems now empowered to control the national agenda for the next two years and to load the courts with progs.   But if this drives the final stake in the political career of Donald J. Trump,  then that small solace will have to do.   
I don't post much....but shut the f&^% up!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #152 on: January 06, 2021, 02:20:28 pm »
The Kemp/Abrams voting scheme undoubtedly contributed to last nights result, but after watching decades of cause & effect in GOP politics it is clear, if winning was his goal, McConnell and his cabal of knuckleheads did all the wrong things - again.

BTW thanks for taking the time to respond as you did @Right_in_Virginia. I wouldn't bother putting in the effort.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #153 on: January 06, 2021, 02:21:14 pm »
A lot of things can swing a narrow contest.  Taken in isolation, Donald's temperament and his effect on democrat turnout must be at the top of the list.  It didn't help when he, in the closing hours, demanded that congress fork over another $400 billion it didn't have ... after his administration had already negotiated the relief package that made it to his desk.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #154 on: January 06, 2021, 02:21:47 pm »
That's a phony excuse,  a handy deflection from the reality that Trump screwed his own party.   I for one won't forget.  I'd feel differently if we'd kept the Senate and our ability to temper the prog agenda.  Now that that's done, it's time to bury Trump's political career and tramp the dirt down.

@Jazzhead

You are more full of crap than a Christmas goose. Your fear of and hatred for conservatism is what drives you to be such a fool. This most likely comes from all the years spent in the music industry,which ain't exactly known for being in touch with reality.

Not that it excuses your infantile rants against Trump. It doesn't.  GROW THE BLEEP UP! There is no excuse for a man your age still being child-like other than senility. You obviously aren't senile,so you must be just an ordinary fool.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #155 on: January 06, 2021, 02:25:03 pm »
Nope.   Time to stand up to the man and his poison.   He screwed us.

@Jazzhead

"US"????? What is this "us" nonsense,fool? The only people screwing both "us" AND "The US" are RINO's like you,who stick knives in our backs at every opportunity so your leftist friends will continue to tolerate you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #156 on: January 06, 2021, 02:29:22 pm »

Yes, it is. I thought that Conservatives believed in personal responsibility.

@kevindavis

You should have quit at "I thought",because you are obviously incapable of doing such a thing.

Only a licensed and registered fool would think that anyone is responsible for the purposeful actions of someone they don't even know personally.

Try to find someone sane with a lot of patience to explain this radial concept known as "reality" to you.

You are about as conservative as Ariana (blow the man down) Huffington.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:30:50 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #157 on: January 06, 2021, 02:30:04 pm »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #158 on: January 06, 2021, 02:34:42 pm »

You Lincoln Project Boys are really gloating and out in force today I see.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #159 on: January 06, 2021, 02:36:00 pm »
You Lincoln Project Boys are really gloating and out in force today I see.

Yes, because I voted for Trump twice and haven't voted for a Democrat in decades now.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2021, 02:36:17 pm »
@kevindavis

You should have quit at "I thought",because you are obviously incapable of doing such a thing.

Only a licensed and registered fool would think that anyone is responsible for the purposeful actions of someone they don't even know personally.

Try to find someone sane with a lot of patience to explain this radial concept known as "reality" to you.

You are about as conservative as Ariana (blow the man down) Huffington.

Whats really funny, in an irritating way, is contrasting the reactions of posters like @kevindavis & @Jazzhead reaction to last nights debacle with their reaction to the results of the 11/3 election, when the GOP didn't lose a single contested race and gained seats in the House.

Then they were complimenting the American voter for their sophisticated sense of discretion in voting GOP but rejecting Trump. Today its the Orange Man's fault, by golly.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 02:37:58 pm by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2021, 02:37:25 pm »
Yes, because I voted for Trump twice and haven't voted for a Democrat in decades now.  *****rollingeyes*****
Which makes your behavior today even more odd.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2021, 02:38:59 pm »
Knock off the personal attacks..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2021, 02:39:38 pm »
DeKalb County reports 'technical issues' with 19,000 votes left to count
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/6/dekalb-county-reports-technical-issues-19000-votes/

sure, whatever
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2021, 02:39:42 pm »
Which makes your behavior today even more odd.

Another Briefer told me another day that the best way to make rational people go crazy is trying to figure the motives of "irrational" people.
I think I'll give the guy some space today.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2021, 02:51:23 pm »
It's a sad day in America, we are all upset and mad. Please don't bring your angst to the forum by attacking other members.

Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2021, 02:57:19 pm »
Video: No Explanation About The Negative Votes – 32,400 Votes Taken From David Perdue Live On TV

Voters in Georgia will determine control of the U.S. Senate and the fate of President-elect Joe Biden’s agenda as polls in the state closed amid record-breaking turnout and intense national interest under the specter of President Donald Trump’s push to overturn his Nov. 3 loss.

There may be no quick answers on Tuesday night’s high-stakes Senate races in Georgia.

In remarks to Fox News, Georgia-based GOP consultant Chip Lake said vote tallies for Republican incumbent Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue may track the same slow path as in the presidential election in November.

Newsmax late on Tuesday projected that Democrat Raphael Warnock had won one of two U.S. Senate seats in the state of Georgia in a nail biter of an election that other news channels said was too close to call.

But again there were strange situations as the voting stop at three of the biggest GOP precincts and Democrat-leaning Georgia county called it quits for the night with thousands of vote yet to be counted as the two Republican U.S. Senate candidates held on to slim leads after being behind the Democrats most of the evening after polls closed.

“Looks like they are setting up a big ‘voter dump’ against the Republican candidates. Waiting to see how many votes they need?” President Donald Trump tweeted just before 10:30 p.m.

Another huge moment happened live on TV.

32,400 votes taken from David Perdue live during an ABC News broadcast.

more w/video
https://www.rightjournalism.com/video-no-explanation-about-the-negative-votes-32400-votes-taken-from-david-perdue-live-on-tv/
Support the USO

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2021, 03:00:50 pm »
Video: No Explanation About The Negative Votes – 32,400 Votes Taken From David Perdue Live On TV

There may be no quick answers on Tuesday night’s high-stakes Senate races in Georgia.

No explanation needed....

Offline skeeter

« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2021, 03:03:20 pm »
No explanation needed....

I was hoping to hear US marshalls had busted in and impounded Dominion machines all over DeKalb and Fulton counties this morning. I guess that won't happen.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2021, 03:07:49 pm »

Ditto....ditto....ditto

Some people do nothing but come in here and try to create trouble.  I'm glad you said what most of us feel!!  Thank you.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2021, 03:23:13 pm »
   Thank You @Right_in_Virginia for all of your efforts in starting and maintaining this THREAD.

Sincerely.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #171 on: January 06, 2021, 04:07:01 pm »
Yes, everything is a diabolical plot. GOP never legitimately loses. This is just an excuse. Own up that your orange God lost both the Presidency and the Senate now, due to his idiocy (and yours', for not owning up to it).

And so this is where Donald Trump has left us.   No President and now no Senate either.  We're screwed - especially if we continue to act like ostriches.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

BassWrangler

« Reply #172 on: January 06, 2021, 04:12:39 pm »
Ok, so where do we go from here? What is the next step?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #173 on: January 06, 2021, 04:14:41 pm »

Voters in Georgia will determine control of the U.S. Senate and the fate of President-elect Joe Biden’s agenda

@mystery-ak

NOT true! His agenda is to fondle little girls and steal as much money as he can get his hands on.

We may begin to learn the agenda of  his Chinese handlers,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #174 on: January 06, 2021, 04:16:43 pm »
And so this is where Donald Trump has left us.   No President and now no Senate either.  We're screwed - especially if we continue to act like ostriches.

@Jazzhead

Well,you do seem to enjoy both.