Author Topic: Anyone Notice That Biden Tried To Bribe Georgia Voters With $2,000 Checks  (Read 99 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Anyone Notice That Biden Tried To Bribe Georgia Voters With $2,000 Checks
I & I Editorial Board
January 5, 2021

I&I Editorial

At a speech in Georgia on the eve of two runoff elections that will determine the control of the Senate, Joe Biden tried to woo voters to his side by promising them $2,000 in cash if they voted for the Democratic contenders. 

What he didn’t tell Georgians is that if they elect those two Democrats – Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock —  Biden will take all that money away, and more, to pay for his radical leftist agenda.

“If you send Jon and the reverend to Washington, those $2,000 checks will go out the door, restoring hope and decency and honor for so many people who are struggling right now,” Biden said during his speech. “If you send Sens. Perdue and Loeffler back to Washington, those checks will never get there. It’s just that simple.”

Has vote-buying ever been more flagrant?

Nevermind that passing out deficit financed checks will do little to help the economy recover.

What Biden is hoping to buy with that money isn’t “decency and honor.” What he’s hoping to get is a blank check to impose the most sweepingly radical agenda ever proposed by a presidential candidate. With Democrats in control of the House and Senate, he will have that blank check.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2021/01/05/anyone-notice-that-biden-tried-to-bribe-georgia-voters-with-2000-checks/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34