Author Topic: Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Rollout Plan Will Waste Vaccine Doses  (Read 450 times)

rangerrebew

Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Rollout Plan Will Waste Vaccine Doses
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has proposed a plan that will lead to vaccine doses expiring before they can be used.
January 4, 2021 By David Marcus

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has proposed a new law that would make it a crime to administer the coronavirus vaccine to anyone who is not eligible under his rollout guidelines. Currently, eligibility is limited to health care workers, first responders, and people living in congregate settings such as nursing homes. That leaves millions of New Yorkers ineligible even as doses go unused and expire.

The boneheaded idiocy of this plan is that if health care facilities do not have enough eligible people to inoculate, they must destroy doses rather than give them to ineligible people. Put more bluntly, facilities that do not allow the doses to expire are subject to criminal penalty as are those vaccinated not in accordance with the plan.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/04/gov-andrew-cuomos-rollout-plan-will-waste-vaccine-doses/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s Rollout Plan Will Waste Vaccine Doses
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 11:16:09 pm »
It's New York.
What else would you expect...?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 11:37:01 pm »
What an idiot... I cringe everything I see some movie portray NY citizens as anything other than imbeciles.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 11:46:46 pm »
Kwomo the killer has it in for NY's senior population.   

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 05:28:08 pm »
Juliet Papa  @winsjuliet
.@NYCMayor just announced on @brianlehrer show that the city of New Rochelle started vaccinating first responders and were fined and their vaccines taken away. @1010WINS
11:41 AM · Jan 8, 2021·
Anyone want to guess at the logic of this?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 05:29:52 pm »
Anyone want to guess at the logic of this?

Conservatives live there?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.