Author Topic: Georgia Democrat on eve of runoff election: Loeffler can soon 'call me Senator' Warnock  (Read 171 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Georgia Democrat on eve of runoff election: Loeffler can soon 'call me Senator' Warnock
By Marty Johnson - 01/04/21 05:31 PM EST

Rev. Raphael Warnock, one of the two Democratic challengers in Georgia’s pivotal special Senate race, made his final appeal to Peach State voters Monday at a drive-in rally in Atlanta with fellow candidate Jon Ossoff and President-elect Joe Biden.

Georgia has become the focal point and last question mark of this election cycle, with Biden eking out President Trump on his way to winning the presidency and Warnock and Ossoff forcing a runoff election on Tuesday against GOP Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue, respectively.

If both Warnock and Ossoff win, Democrats will pick up a razor-thin margin in the Senate. Otherwise, Republicans will retain control of the chamber, seriously hindering Biden's ability to effectively pass substantive legislation during his first months in office.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/532592-warnock-on-eve-of-runoff-election-loeffler-can-soon-call-me-senator-raphael
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
  How "uppity." 

NEED Trump to remind the Rev of "his place."  :yowsa:
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021