Author Topic: Mike Pence: We’ll Be Watching Voting in Georgia This Time  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mike Pence: We’ll Be Watching Voting in Georgia This Time

Charlie Spiering 4 Jan 2021

Vice President Mike Pence reassured voters in Georgia on Monday that the Republican Party would closely scrutinize ballots cast in the Senate runoff election on Tuesday.

“Our great Republican chairman in the state and our senators will tell you, we literally have thousands of people, don’t we Ralph, all across this state, that are watching this time,” Pence said. “We’re on them.”

Pence said the polls and absentee ballot drop boxes would be secured and that voters should be confident their votes will count.

“You get out and vote tomorrow and you vote for [Sen.] David Perdue [R-GA] and [Sen.] Kelly Loeffler [R-GA] and be confident,” Pence said.

The vice president campaigned for Perdue and Loeffler at a Georgia Faith Event in Rock Springs Church.  Supporters chanted “Stop the steal” and “four more years” during Pence’s speech. One individual even urged Pence to “do the right thing” on January 6 by refusing the ceremonial certification of the electoral college vote.

Pence reminded supporters that Congress would address the doubts about the presidential election Wednesday, but that they should focus on the fight in Georgia for the next 24 hours.

“I know we all got our doubts about the last election, and I want to assure you, I share the concerns of millions of Americans about voting irregularities,” Pence said.

The crowd applauded wildly after Pence said, “I promise you, come this Wednesday we’ll have our day in congress, we’ll hear the objections we’ll hear the evidence.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/04/mike-pence-well-be-watching-voting-in-georgia-this-time/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Mike Pence: We’ll Be Watching Voting in Georgia This Time
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 07:33:19 pm »
Yeah, watching them cheat....again!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Mike Pence: We’ll Be Watching Voting in Georgia This Time
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 01:43:23 am »
Watching this time?  What an idiotic comment.  If they were not watching last time, then they did not earn the right to win, for they are plain *ss stupid.

I am but one person.  I repeatedly contacted the Trump campaign to volunteer, and never once got a call.  Whoever ran his campaign does not understand the importance of a ground game.  He narrowly won in 2016, and I thought they would have gotten smarter, but they didn't.  Dumber in fact!