Author Topic: We can remake the GOP into the majority party of the new century  (Read 956 times)

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
Re: We can remake the GOP into the majority party of the new century
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2021, 10:13:49 pm »
   I agree with your post that the GOP should be relegated to a *

*Footnote in History

We may find ourselves on similar paths in the near future over the direction of this Country now that Huey P. Long is dead.

Thankfully, our Kingfish will still be living and providing sizzling new plotlines going forward in Season 6. Private citizen Trump may prove to be even more riveting than President Trump:
 - Running the party from afar (I bet Mitch won't dare tell this ex-president to "shut his mouth" like he told Obama)
 - Fighting with his wealthy Mar-a-lago neighbors over living arrangements
 - Trying to beat tax fraud, bank fraud, real estate fraud, emoluments, campaign finance hush money, sexual misconduct, defamation, etc, etc, cases with one hand tied behind his back.
 - Will he get back into entertainment? Reality Show? News Network?

But first, Season 5 is going to be a barnburner ending!
       How is January 6th going to go down? Will his supporters cut a fool in the nation's capital?
       Will he pardon himself and his family?
       Will he attend the inauguration or make a bigly dramatic exit?
       Will he give Lil Pimp, Chachi, and/or James Woods the Presidential Medal of Freedom?
       I NEED Trump in my life. I am here for it all.  :pop41:

"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline libertybele

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2021, 10:14:16 pm »
   So what your saying is that now is not the time for me to give my semi-annual @Right_in_Virginia Appreciation Sermon???   wink777

Nope, don't need a sermon ... just a PARTY!!   :cheerlead: :happyny: ***wine ****drummer :martini: :0012:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2021, 10:33:11 pm »
   What could possibly go wrong @Absalom

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2021, 11:15:55 pm »
"We can remake the GOP into the majority party of the new century"

You gotta get it offa life support first.

Remember just several weeks ago, there were folks around here claiming that after the election, the "democrat party would be dead", that it would fall apart??

I recall posts to that effect.

Quite a "reversal of fortune" we've seen in the last month.

Of course, the Republican Senate could turn this around 180 degrees on Wednesday.
But... they won't.