Author Topic: I’m Not Unifying.. Kurt Schlichter  (Read 98 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I’m Not Unifying.. Kurt Schlichter
« on: January 04, 2021, 03:48:50 pm »
I’m Not Unifying

Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Jan 04, 2021 12:01 AM

Wait, I changed my mind from the headline. Let’s unify this sucker. Let’s all work together for a brighter tomorrow and join the team and bring in the big win. Let’s have a big circle of hugs and solidarity where we rally around shared values and norms. Except how about we normal people get to pick those values and norms, not the garbage elite that presumes to rule us?

RECORD SCRATCH!

Just kidding! The idea that we might have some legitimate interests and policy preferences is outrageous and seditious and probably transphobic and generally doubleplusungood. We need to give them up and submit, er, unify. After all, the purpose of this unity babble is to shut us up, to cause us to voluntarily submit, and to get out of the way of the leftist globalist reset desired by these corruptocrats, who match their soaring incompetence only with their inexplicable self-regard. Sinophilic geriatric weirdo Joe Biden* will almost certainly be sworn in this month, the ravings of the Twitter fantasists notwithstanding, but don’t ask me to treat His Fraudulence like anything but the vaguely aware interloper he is, occupying the White House solely due to a confluence of rigging, GOP idiocy, and slobbering media tongue-bathing.

One need not believe in either unicorns or krakens to understand that what happened in November 2020 was a mammoth scam and disgrace, and our naïve Constitution, with courts demanding standing and a presumption of regularity and all that old-fashioned stuff, was unable to deal with the outright, blatant steal. The establishment leveraged the way we designed our system, assuming the good faith of both sides, into a cheat that will cause untold damage to our country. Now the cabal may wish to put behind us the whole unpleasantness about destroying all the norms in order to barely thieve back what the voters took from them as recompense in 2016, but that’s not happening.

Unify this, jerks. We’re not interested in normalcy that equals serfdom.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2021/01/04/draft-n2582461
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: I’m Not Unifying.. Kurt Schlichter
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2021, 10:26:18 pm »
He wouldn't unify when his Golden Boy had power. What makes him think he will now?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024