Author Topic: ‘BIGGEST spin job ever’: Leaked Trump call is media hype, related to lawsuits against Raffensperger  (Read 649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘BIGGEST spin job ever’: Leaked Trump call is media hype, related to lawsuits against Raffensperger
January 4, 2021 | Tom Tillison

The Democratic Party/corrupt-media-outrage machine is in full gear after Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger leaked a phone call between him and President Trump, resulting in the claim that Trump “pressured” Raffensperger to “recalculate” the election results and “find” the votes necessary for him to win the state.

Of course, that’s the spin coming from the same media that has engaged in a four-year-long vendetta against this president.

The call was on Saturday, and the Washington Post had the story up Sunday, two days before the critical Senate run-off elections in Georgia, after receiving audio of the call from the Republican secretary of state.

“It’s just not possible to have lost Georgia. It’s not possible,” Trump said. “When I heard it was close, I said there’s no way. But they dropped a lot of votes in there late at night, you know that, Brad.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/01/04/biggest-spin-job-ever-leaked-trump-call-is-media-hype-related-to-lawsuits-against-raffensperger-1012313/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

"Heavily edited and taken far out of context" who'da thought?

Sad to see anyone on this site repeating dishonest media spin.

Online libertybele

I found it unfathomable that Trump would lose the election without DEM fraud and corruption.  That fraud and corruption will continue as we all know and we will see the death of the GOP.  When you have azzholes like Ryan crawling out from the woodwork voicing their liberal opinions and siding with the DEMS you know the uniparty is being reformed.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

I found it unfathomable that Trump would lose the election without DEM fraud and corruption.  That fraud and corruption will continue as we all know and we will see the death of the GOP.  When you have azzholes like Ryan crawling out from the woodwork voicing their liberal opinions and siding with the DEMS you know the uniparty is being reformed.

This was a bipartisan effort.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Anytime the NYT or WaPo provides a transcript or recording?  Assume tampered, and work up from there.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays

The new Trump phone call hoax about "pressuring" the AG of Georgia depends entirely on knowing the public won't listen to the entire call. That's how we got the Covington Kids Hoax, the Fine People Hoax and the Drinking Bleach Hoax. It's worse than Watergate!

8:20 AM · Jan 4, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/1346084180422057984

Offline cato potatoe

I listened to the 1 hour version on the WaPo.  It was another media-fueled hoax.  They have to get their licks in before the 20th. 

Offline skeeter

Carl Bernstein calls Trump's Georgia call 'far worse than Watergate'
https://thehill.com/homenews/532502-carl-bernstein-calls-trump-georgia-call-far-worse-than-watergate

:silly:
I thought The Onion when I first glanced at this headline.

My second guess was The Hill.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO