Author Topic: A Special Kind of Crazy.. Derek Hunter  (Read 77 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Special Kind of Crazy.. Derek Hunter
« on: January 03, 2021, 04:14:00 pm »
A Special Kind of Crazy
Derek Hunter

Posted: Jan 03, 2021 12:01 AM

Do I believe this election was on the up-and-up? No, I do not. Can I prove it? Nope. I base my opinion on some of the election irregularities that occurred and the fact that a guy who inspires no one, had no ground game, and doesn’t know where he is half the time somehow got more votes than anyone ever, and by a lot. It doesn’t make any sense. But something not making sense doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.

There’s a difference between believing something and being able to prove it. The first part is easy, it’s the second part that causes all the problems.

In the fight over the election, proof beyond a reasonable doubt has been lacking. It’s the job of lawyers to make the case and they haven’t. They’ve made promises, lots of promises, but the follow through has not happened. With the final step in the election process set for Wednesday, it’s time to come to terms with a few things: first and foremost among them is that some people President Donald Trump relied on in the beginning of this fight were a disaster.

What Sidney Powell did for General Michael Flynn was excellent. Kudos to her. But her skills as an election lawyer leave a lot to be desired. She promised a lot, delivered…not much. Being able to string together a good conspiracy theory is helpful in creative writing class, not electoral politics.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/01/03/a-special-kind-of-crazy-n2582459
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34