Author Topic: What comes next in these 'interesting times'?  (Read 124 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What comes next in these 'interesting times'?
« on: January 03, 2021, 02:43:56 pm »
January 3, 2021
By Ted Noel

"May you live in interesting times." —Ancient Chinese Curse

There has been considerable discussion since Trump attorney Jenna Ellis tweeted out my proposal for Pence to do his constitutional duty and refuse to accept any electoral votes from contested states.  My argument was based on subversion of election law, not fraud, but recent data on fraud (e.g., this), demonstrate further how election law was simply disregarded.

A friend wrote:

Let us say the vice president did as you suggest and declared [that] ... Mr. Trump wins with the required "majority of votes cast (recognized) in the Electoral College."

Of course there would be the riots in the streets. There already are. ...

The problem is the media would immediately scream for the president and vice president's heads, and a significant number of wishy-washy elected Republicans would go along with them. ...

In the Senate, it might not be that difficult for the Democrats to find 20 +/- Republican senators [willing to declare "abuse of power"] to join the Democrats in providing the two thirds majority in order to impeach [convict] Trump and Pence.  The list of traitors would start with Romney. ...

The power of the Senate to remove is constitutional, undisputed, and not subject to judicial review.

If the president and vice president were both removed ... Ms. Pelosi would immediately become president.

Welcome to war games.  What would actually happen?  Before I go farther, please note that I attempt to avoid predictions.  They tend to bite you in anatomically unpleasant places.  One prediction is almost certainly correct: in the short run, there will be riots, almost exclusively in Democrat-run cities.  Dems will reap what they sowed.  President Trump will allow them to continue for a short period and then invoke the Insurrection Act to establish a semblance of peace.  After that...

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/what_comes_next_in_these_interesting_times.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: What comes next in these 'interesting times'?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2021, 02:53:54 pm »
2020  shaped up into a year that the left stealthly prepared for war by implementing  a 4 pronged tsunami attack of SJW onslaught, Envirowhackoism, pandemic captulation, and blantant election stealing. 

We were not prepared, and I really think many in our ranks don't have the stomach to fight back. 
(Don's shoot the messenger)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: What comes next in these 'interesting times'?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 03:43:00 pm »
Nothing but insanity. 2021 will be the most insane year of our lives.

"You seek a great fortune, you three
   who are now in chains...

The men fall silent.
   ...And you will find a fortune -
   though it will not be the fortune you
   seek...

The three convicts, faces upturned, listen raptly to the blind
prophet.

...But first, first you must travel - a
   long and difficult road - a road fraught
   with peril, uh-huh, and pregnant with
   adventure. You shall see things wonderful
   to tell. You shall see a cow on the roof
   of a cottonhouse, uh-huh, and oh, so
   many startlements...

The cloudy eyes of the old man stare sightlessly down the track as the
seesaw handle rises and falls through frame.

...I cannot say how long this road shall
   be. But fear not the obstacles in your
   path, for Fate has vouchsafed your reward.
   And though the road may wind, and yea,
   your hearts grow weary, still shall ye
   follow the way, even unto your salvation."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 03:46:01 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.