Author Topic: Iran Is Planning Its Revenge for the Death of Soleimani  (Read 258 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Iran Is Planning Its Revenge for the Death of Soleimani
« on: January 02, 2021, 03:35:11 pm »
Iran Is Planning Its Revenge for the Death of Soleimani
Beth Baumann

Posted: Jan 02, 2021 10:00 AM

Iran's Chief Justice, Ebrahim Raisi, on Friday warned that those involved in the death of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, including President Donald Trump, will "not be safe on Earth." The Islamic Republic is planning their revenge on the United States to coincide with the one year anniversary of Soleimani's death, which took place on Jan. 3, 2020.

According to Raisi, President Trump, who ordered the drone strike on Soleimani, and those who carried out the attack are not "immune from justice," The Times of Israel reported.

“They will witness severe revenge. What has come so far has only been glimpses," Raisi said during an event on Friday to honor Soleimani at Tehran University.

“Do not presume that someone, as the president of America, who appeared as a murderer or ordered a murder, may be immune from justice being carried out. Never,” he said. “Those who had a role in this assassination and crime will not be safe on Earth.”

The Iran Foreign Ministry also took to Twitter to slam the United States' decision to have the top Iranian general killed.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/01/02/iran-is-planning-its-revenge-for-the-death-of-soleimani-n2582445
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Iran Is Planning Its Revenge for the Death of Soleimani
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2021, 04:00:27 pm »
"YAWN"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2021, 04:00:29 pm »
I'm sure the rat media will treat any Iranian assassination attempt with all the empathy they can muster.

Some sources are claiming a possible planned attack by Iran was the reason Trump cut short his holiday visit to Mar a Lago and returned to the White House.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2021, 05:01:28 pm »
Iran just needs to bide it's time, during the next four years of their apologize for America and blame Trump tour I'm sure they will offer Iran billions of taxpayer dollars in reparations. 9999hair out0000