Author Topic: Lin Wood Claims VP Mike Pence Faces Arrest for Treason, Execution by Firing Squad  (Read 597 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lin Wood Claims VP Mike Pence Faces Arrest for Treason, Execution by Firing Squad

Joel B. Pollak 1 Jan 2021

Attorney L. Lin Wood, who has made some of the boldest claims of voter fraud in the 2020 presidential election, tweeted Friday that Vice President Mike Pence could face arrest and imprisonment for treason, and execution by firing squad.

Wood appeared to be referring to a theory that Pence has the power to block the election of Joe Biden as President and Kamala Harris as Vice President when Congress meets to certify the vote of the Electoral College on Tuesday, Jan. 6.

Earlier this week, Rep. Louis Gohmert (R-TX) and others filed a lawsuit seeking to compel Pence to intervene in the Electoral College certification, on the argument that several states followed unconstitutional processes of choosing electors.

In a filing opposing the lawsuit, Pence argued that he does not have that discretion, and that the issue is up to Congress.

Wood tweeted that Republicans shared responsibility for the “theft of the election,” and there would be “arrests for treason.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/01/lin-wood-claims-vp-mike-pence-faces-arrest-for-treason-execution-by-firing-squad/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline skeeter

Throw a net over this guy. Dont need him making those with perfectly legitimate questions concerning the election look like nutbars.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That dude is nuttier than a Port-A-Potty at a peanut festival.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

His tweets are more bizarre each day.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He is doing all this on purpose and with intent.
Obviously, he is working for the other team.
Crazy shit like this only hurts Trump, and he knows that.
What he is doing is he is verifying the Democrat/MSM mantra that people who support Trump are insane.
This is not 'by accident'. He knows very well what he is doing.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Absalom

Another devotee' running off at the tweet.
Does Trump know anyone who isn't a mental case???
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 04:13:57 am by Absalom »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Another devotee running off at the tweet.
Does Trump know anyone who isn't a mental case???

Bugger off you bloody wanker.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
First thing I thought when I read the headline was and the second thing I thought was

Is this guy really this nuts or does he think putting these cray stories out will damage the republicans
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 12:21:21 am by GtHawk »

Offline Polly Ticks

His tweets are more bizarre each day.

You're not wrong.  Yesterday he tweeted that Jeffery Epstein is not dead.  **nononono*

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344652363861258243
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra