Author Topic: McConnell exerting pressure against Hawley  (Read 170 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McConnell exerting pressure against Hawley
« on: January 01, 2021, 02:14:21 pm »
January 1, 2021
McConnell exerting pressure against Hawley
By Carol Brown

Mitch McConnell reportedly had a conference call with GOP Senators Thursday, during which time he pressured Senator Hawley about Hawley’s decision to challenge the Electoral College votes on January 6 (here and here).

After asking Hawley to explain his rationale, there was silence. Apparently, Hawley was not on the call. He later sent an email to his colleagues explaining his reasoning for objecting to certification of the votes.

Some are making the case that McConnell is trying to be strategic as he looks ahead to 2022 and fears alienating moderate voters if any in the GOP ranks rock the boat.

I don’t care what Mitch is thinking. It’s disgusting that he’s trying to silence voices that will shine a light on this fraud. As the Senate majority leader, he should be the one leading the charge. Instead, he’s cowardly, clueless, complicit, and/or corrupt.

I also think that anyone who’s chattering away about 2022 is completely out of touch with what is happening NOW.

Mitch presumably has concerns about 2022? Spare me.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/mcconnell_exerting_pressure_against_hawley.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: McConnell exerting pressure against Hawley
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 03:35:39 pm »
You can be replaced, Bitch.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: McConnell exerting pressure against Hawley
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2021, 04:29:53 pm »
You can be replaced, Bitch.
He doesn't care. As far as he's concerned, if he's going to go down, he'll take everyone else around him down with him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024