Author Topic: Don’t expect Mike Pence to save us on January 6  (Read 119 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Don’t expect Mike Pence to save us on January 6
« on: January 01, 2021, 02:12:50 pm »
January 1, 2021
Don’t expect Mike Pence to save us on January 6
By Carol Brown

There’s been a lot written about the power Vice President Pence has to turn the stolen election around on January 6. Many commentators on various sites (including AT) have weighed in, some expressing hope, while other have expressed doubt Pence would do the right thing.

But it appears all of this is moot, as Bill Jacobson, founder of Legal Insurrection writes:

A claim has circulated widely in the past few days that Vice President Mike Pence, as President of the Senate, has the power and discretion to reject certifications. If Pence had such power and chose to exercise it, it would be over, but he doesn’t.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/01/dont_expect_mike_pence_to_save_us_on_january_6.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Don’t expect Mike Pence to save us on January 6
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 02:53:05 pm »
Gohmert has supposedly  sued Pence as well and Pence and lawyers have responded.

IMHO even if Pence had the power to overturn this election, he wouldn't. 

Biden is going to be sworn in and all the noise coming from Powell and Giuliani hasn't even been recognized by the courts; right, wrong or indifferent no court is going to hear cases nor overturn this election.  'They' have worked diligently on their promise of Trump being a one term president.

Sad.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.