Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter; My Prediction for 2021 Is Pain  (Read 283 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kurt Schlichter; My Prediction for 2021 Is Pain
« on: December 31, 2020, 08:36:13 pm »
My Prediction for 2021 Is Pain
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Dec 31, 2020 12:01 AM

There’s no hoarier cliché than to submit a column full of the predictions as your last column of the year, and since I like my clichés hoary, here’s a column full of my 2021 predictions as my last column of the year.

I predict pain.

Here are the specifics.

10.  No Krakens. Sorry.

Let’s get this out-of-the-way. I predict President Asterisk will be inaugurated in January despite the massive cheating and incompetence that stole the election from the American people. Yeah, I know it’s not fair or right, but that’s my assessment of what will happen, and if you want smoke blown up your Swalwell, keep walking. While it is 2020, and it is Trump, and therefore anything can happen, I still think it is highly unlikely that any kind of constitutional maneuver or even the most meritorious court challenge is going to validate Donald Trump’s victory in the last election, even though it’s painfully clear that he did win and was only deprived of the victory by a combination of incompetence, scams and outright fraud. And I predict many Americans will refuse to accept this ancient pervert as their president. I know I will never name him without adding an *. I also know I’m not going to rest until the left pays. How about you?
CARTOONS | Steve Kelley
View Cartoon

9.  Durham Will Do Nothing

Santa Claus. The Easter Bunny. Durham the Avenger.

Nothing will happen to the real crooks. Nada. Zip. Zilch. What investigations the Asterisk Administration doesn’t order shut down will be closed out without action in the name of “preserving our institutions.” You might think justice and accountability are the best institutional preservatives, but that’s your wacky non-swamp thinking at work. The real answer is to cover it up and blame you for caring. What this will do is make us hate them even more for their corruption, incompetence, and arrogance, if that’s possible. Good. Just remember what Johnny Lydon (née Rotten) sang – anger is an energy. Use it.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/12/31/my-prediction-for-2021-is-pain-n2582295
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Kurt Schlichter; My Prediction for 2021 Is Pain
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 11:32:13 pm »
8. COVID Will Continue Until We Revolt
7. Trump Will Leave Twitter
6. There Will Be A SCOTUS Nomination
5. Woke Won’t Work
4.  The Murder Turtle Will Be Even More Of A Hero Than Dick “The Savior of Saigon” Blumenthal
3.  Ghislaine Maxwell Will Not Kill Herself
2.  Trump Will Be A Kingmaker
1.  Grandpa Badfinger Will Not Be President Next New Year’s Eve

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 11:43:00 pm »

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 11:46:12 pm »
Kurt Schlichter  @KurtSchlichter
But when I say pain I don’t necessarily mean enduring it. I mean dealing it. My new @Townhallcom column is all about burning this sucker down.
1:36 AM · Dec 31, 2020
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 11:55:29 pm »

Stephen Breyer - born 1938 - age 82 - Liberal - appointed 1994 by Bill Clinton
Breyer will resign within a month after the inauguration.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2021, 01:33:21 am »
Stephen Breyer - born 1938 - age 82 - Liberal - appointed 1994 by Bill Clinton
Breyer will resign within a month after the inauguration.
Well one thing for sure you know Joe won't nominate Barry, Barry wouldn't take the job, because it show just how ignorant and inept he really is but more to the point he wouldn't be able to escape to the golf course all the time.