Author Topic: Obituaries for 2021  (Read 49940 times)

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Obituaries for 2021
« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2021, 09:29:19 pm »
Either my memory is getting worse the older I get, or the Mandela Effect is real. I thought he had died years ago.   :shrug:

Either way, sad news. **nononono*
You may be remembering his retirement, which was back in 2012.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #251 on: April 06, 2021, 04:10:23 pm »
Florida Democratic Rep. Alcee Hastings Dies at 84

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/florida-democratic-rep-alcee-hastings-dies-at-84/

Representative Alcee Hastings (D., Fla.) died on Tuesday at the age of 84, three years after being diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Hastings was a 15-term congressman, civil rights lawyer and Florida’s first black federal judge,  though he was ultimately impeached after ten years of service over allegations of bribery and perjury.

I'll just say I won't be mourning him and leave it at that point. buh bye
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #252 on: April 06, 2021, 04:28:47 pm »
Florida Democratic Rep. Alcee Hastings Dies at 84

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/florida-democratic-rep-alcee-hastings-dies-at-84/

I'll just say I won't be mourning him and leave it at that point. buh bye

@PeteS in CA

One fewer traitor,liar,and thief in Congress,but I have no doubt whatsoever that he will be replaced by a younger version of himself. No way in HELL is anybody honest and patriotic going to ever get that seat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #253 on: April 06, 2021, 04:48:05 pm »
Representative Alcee Hastings (D., Fla.) died on Tuesday at the age of 84, three years after being diagnosed with stage four pancreatic cancer, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

Hastings was a 15-term congressman, civil rights lawyer and Florida’s first black federal judge,  though he was ultimately impeached after ten years of service over allegations of bribery and perjury.

Allegations???  I don't think you get impeached, convicted in the Senate, and removed from office for mere allegations.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #254 on: April 06, 2021, 04:56:38 pm »
Allegations???  I don't think you get impeached, convicted in the Senate, and removed from office for mere allegations.

Exactly!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #255 on: April 06, 2021, 10:46:01 pm »
Was the late Mr. Hastings a sitting Representative, or had he already retired?

This could leave a DCP (democrat-communist party) seat vacant for the time being, cutting the very narrow majority the DCP's have by one more...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #256 on: April 06, 2021, 10:55:10 pm »
Was the late Mr. Hastings a sitting Representative, or had he already retired?

This could leave a DCP (democrat-communist party) seat vacant for the time being, cutting the very narrow majority the DCP's have by one more...
Nah. That crook was already out.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #257 on: April 07, 2021, 02:01:28 am »
R.G. "Brother" Stair
Disgraced cult leader and radio evangelist dies at 87

Ralph Gordon Stair was best known for his radio program, The Overcomer Ministry, which he broadcast from his home and was heard on numerous radio stations, both shortwave and traditional AM. His ministry was noted for its many failed end-times prophecies. He had established a commune in 1978, which housed about 70 people and was still active at the time of Stair's death.

In 2002, Stair was convicted of sexual assault on two young women, for which he was released on time served. He again faced more extensive charges of abuse against eight more women and girls in 2018. He had been on house arrest awaiting trial for those charges at the time of his death from old age-related heart failure.

Obituary from the Post and Courier

Wikipedia

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #258 on: April 09, 2021, 12:09:47 pm »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #259 on: April 09, 2021, 04:34:47 pm »
Rapper DMX Dies at 50

DMX, one of the most popular and successful rappers to emerge in the 1990s, died on Friday. He was 50.

“We are deeply saddened to announce today that our loved one, DMX, birth name of Earl Simmons, passed away at 50-years-old at White Plains Hospital with his family by his side after being placed on life support for the past few days,” his family said in a statement. “Earl was a warrior who fought till the very end. He loved his family with all of his heart and we cherish the times we spent with him. Earl’s music inspired countless fans across the world and his iconic legacy will live on forever. We appreciate all of the love and support during this incredibly difficult time. Please respect our privacy as we grieve the loss of our brother, father, uncle and the man the world knew as DMX. We will share information about his memorial service once details are finalized.”

DMX was hospitalized last Friday night after suffering a heart attack. His manager, Steve Rifkind, said on Wednesday that he remained on life support and in a coma, and was scheduled to undergo brain function tests. Initial reports said DMX suffered the heart attack after an overdose, but his reps have not confirmed that information.

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/dmx-dead-dies-1234948026/
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #260 on: April 09, 2021, 05:20:25 pm »
Rapper DMX Dies at 50

Initial reports said DMX suffered the heart attack after an overdose, but his reps have not confirmed that information.

@Gefn

A rapper taking drugs?

Get real,man!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #261 on: April 09, 2021, 06:16:38 pm »
DMX suffered the heart attack after an overdose
It would be helpful to say what he took. Maybe one or two of his fans would learn something from it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #262 on: April 10, 2021, 07:18:46 am »
Rapper DMX Dies at 50

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/dmx-dead-dies-1234948026/
For whatever family he may have....my condolences, but that boy(damn does that make me racis?) was a cock up from years back! Hopped up on drugs or loaded on alcohol he just kept pushing past the limits of brain and abilities, crashing super cars, getting busted and making an ass of himself. Probably dead because of White racism.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #263 on: April 10, 2021, 11:58:44 am »
For whatever family he may have....my condolences, but that boy(damn does that make me racis?) was a cock up from years back! Hopped up on drugs or loaded on alcohol he just kept pushing past the limits of brain and abilities, crashing super cars, getting busted and making an ass of himself. Probably dead because of White racism.

@GtHawk

Since anything and everything bad that ever happens to someone that is black is the "white debbils falts",that's a pretty safe bet to make.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #264 on: April 10, 2021, 02:48:15 pm »
Rappers and grunge singers have a notorious habit of expiring before their time.

The lesson? Don't be an insufferable victim and you'll have a much better chance of living a long and happy life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #265 on: April 10, 2021, 04:59:03 pm »
Rappers and grunge singers have a notorious habit of expiring before their time.

The lesson? Don't be an insufferable victim and you'll have a much better chance of living a long and happy life.

@jmyrlefuller

What are "Grunge Singers"? Seems like I vaguely remember hearing the term,but can't think of what it means for the life of me.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #266 on: April 10, 2021, 06:38:25 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

What are "Grunge Singers"? Seems like I vaguely remember hearing the term,but can't think of what it means for the life of me.
Grunge: it was a style of "music" (I use the term loosely) that was popular in the early 90s. Starting with Kurt Cobain (Nirvana), a lot of the lead singers of these grunge bands ended up dead of drug overdoses: Paul Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots), Chris Cornell (Soundgarden), Chester Bennington (Linkin Park).

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #267 on: April 10, 2021, 06:47:49 pm »
Grunge: it was a style of "music" (I use the term loosely) that was popular in the early 90s. Starting with Kurt Cobain (Nirvana), a lot of the lead singers of these grunge bands ended up dead of drug overdoses: Paul Weiland (Stone Temple Pilots), Chris Cornell (Soundgarden), Chester Bennington (Linkin Park).

@jmyrlefuller

Ok,thanks!

That explains why I never heard of it. If it ain't related to da blues in one way or another,I don't listen to it.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #268 on: April 11, 2021, 03:05:16 pm »
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 03:06:59 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #269 on: April 11, 2021, 03:16:11 pm »
Dang.

RIP
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2021, 03:22:45 pm »
FB link..that page seems to be down...

RIP truthy..you will be missed.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2021, 03:38:39 pm »
From Steve's sister...

Hello,

Steve had a condition called Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus where the cerebral spinal fluid doesn’t drain properly from the brain. He had a shunt inserted in his brain 3 years ago to drain the fluid and when this was done he experienced a brain bleed. Apparently the brain bleed turned into scar tissue. He began recently to have small seizures at first and then larger seizures. They were nonstop and the doctors could not control them with medication. They put him in a medically induced coma in an effort to reboot his brain but it did not work and he never came out of the coma. He passed away last evening.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2021, 03:41:03 pm »
 8888crybaby
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2021, 03:47:38 pm »
Rest In Peace, friend.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #274 on: April 11, 2021, 04:01:37 pm »
@truth_seeker

Rest In Peace, friend.  One of the originals.

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck