Author Topic: Hey, GOP: This is Your Do or Die Moment  (Read 466 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hey, GOP: This is Your Do or Die Moment
« on: December 31, 2020, 02:25:54 pm »
December 31, 2020
Hey, GOP: This is Your Do or Die Moment
By Brian C. Joondeph

Life seldom offers second chances. When opportunity knocks you can either answer the door or sit idly by as opportunity moves on to the next house, never to return. Opportunity is knocking on the doors of elected Republicans today. Will the door be answered? Do Republicans hear the knocking, or are their fingers in their ears, trying hard to not hear anything, reminiscent of Sergeant Schultz of Hogan’s Heroes?

President Trump is the door knocker. He started knocking in June 2015 when he rode down the Trump Tower escalator promising to Make America Great Again. Some in the GOP answered his call and stood firm to support Trump’s agenda and defend him against the Spygate coup. Others like Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Jeff Flake, and others went out of their way to throw roadblocks in Trump’s path, and those still on the political scene continue nagging Trump to this day.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/12/hey_gop_this_is_your_do_or_die_moment.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Hey, GOP: This is Your Do or Die Moment
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 05:14:50 pm »
FTA

If Democrats, the corporate media, and foreign interests can steal a presidential election, they can steal any congressional or gubernatorial election, easily. If a thief can rob Fort Knox with ease, any bank on Main Street will be child’s play.

If they can weaponize the CIA, FBI, IRS, and DOJ to target their political enemies, without punishment, why won’t they double down next time? For the left, crime does pay.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 05:18:36 pm »
FTA

Do Republicans not realize the realities of rigged elections? Although attributed to Josef Stalin, this is the electoral mantra of every dictator, "It's not the people who vote that count, it's the people who count the votes."

When Democrats can blatantly and brazenly steal the most important election in the world, using tactics that the UN would be screaming about if employed in any third-world backwater election, it’s lights out for America.

This is the GOP’s last stand. If they don’t support the leader of their party, and he falls, that’s it for their party. Many Trump supporters, myself included, would gladly walk away from the GOP, in votes and financial contributions, to a new party or no party at all, voting only in local races or ballot initiatives, telling the national GOP  and RNC to go Trump themselves.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 05:45:09 pm »
The GOP is perfectly happy being the minority, it's what they want. No responsibility, and still get invited to all of the swank DC Parties.   

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2020, 07:26:41 pm »
  :facepalm2:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2020, 11:35:38 pm »
"Hey, GOP: This is Your Do or Die Moment"

I'll take 'die' for $200, Alex...

(may he RIP, going down to watch Jeopardy in a few more minutes...)

Offline Absalom

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2021, 04:19:29 am »
December 31, 2020 Hey, GOP: This is Your Do or Die Moment By Brian C. Joondeph
Life seldom offers second chances. When opportunity knocks you can either answer the door or sit idly by as opportunity moves on to the next house, never to return. Opportunity is knocking on the doors of elected Republicans today. Will the door be answered? Do Republicans hear the knocking, or are their fingers in their ears, trying hard to not hear anything, reminiscent of Sergeant Schultz of Hogan’s Heroes?
President Trump is the door knocker. He started knocking in June 2015 when he rode down the Trump Tower escalator promising to Make America Great Again. Some in the GOP answered his call and stood firm to support Trump’s agenda and defend him against the Spygate coup. Others like Paul Ryan, Mitt Romney, John McCain, Jeff Flake, and others went out of their way to throw roadblocks in Trump’s path, and those still on the political scene continue nagging Trump to this day.
-------------------------------------
The Republicans choose death a very long time ago.
Nominating a buffoon & moron like Trump, simply doubled their bet!!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 07:30:02 pm by Absalom »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2021, 06:54:08 am »
The GOP is perfectly happy being the minority, it's what they want. No responsibility, and still get invited to all of the swank DC Parties.   

@dfwgator

Not to mention still getting to dip their beaks into every dollar spent on graft. They get a slightly smaller cut of the take,and almost none of the blame. WHY would they willingly give this "no fault corruption" up unless they were forced to give it up?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2021, 06:54:50 pm »
Nominating a buffoon & moron like Trump, imply doubled their bet!!!

Still beating that dead horse, are ya?   That's beyond old, and I suggest you find a less-dead horse.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2021, 07:01:26 pm »
Still beating that dead horse, are ya?   That's beyond old, and I suggest you find a less-dead horse.

Exactly ... I do have the advantage of being able to utilize the 'ignore' button.  happy77
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2021, 07:11:31 pm »
Exactly ... I do have the advantage of being able to utilize the 'ignore' button.  happy77

I have a different, "much more powerful" button.   happy77
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: