Author Topic: Trump calls on Georgia Gov. Kemp to resign  (Read 278 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump calls on Georgia Gov. Kemp to resign
« on: December 30, 2020, 03:14:17 pm »
Trump calls on Georgia Gov. Kemp to resign
By Max Greenwood - 12/30/20 09:51 AM EST

President Trump called for Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp’s (R) resignation on Wednesday, hammering him for refusing to back up the president’s claim that he carried Georgia in the November presidential election — despite his loss by 12,000 votes, a result that has survived multiple recounts and court challenges.

“@BrianKempGA should resign from office,” Trump tweeted. “He is an obstructionist who refuses to admit that we won Georgia, BIG! Also won the other Swing States.”

Hearings from Atlanta on the Georgia Election overturn now being broadcast. Check it out. @OANN @newsmax and many more. @BrianKempGA should resign from office. He is an obstructionist who refuses to admit that we won Georgia, BIG! Also won the other Swing States.
    — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 30, 2020

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/532069-trump-calls-on-georgia-gov-kemp-to-resign
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Trump calls on Georgia Gov. Kemp to resign
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2020, 01:37:41 am »
He won't resign, but he'll be gone by the next GA governor's election (2022?).
Beaten by a demo-communist.
Most likely that will be Stacey Abrams.

And Georgia will be a blue state from this point onwards.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2020, 01:45:10 am »
He won't resign, but he'll be gone by the next GA governor's election (2022?).
Beaten by a demo-communist.
Most likely that will be Stacey Abrams.

And Georgia will be a blue state from this point onwards.

You have more hope than I do; I don't think we'll see an election in 2022. The ballot box as we knew it no longer exists. It serves absolutely no purpose other than to make people feel like they've actually got a choice. We don't.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2020, 09:51:39 am »
Brian Kemp will be history in 2022.  The mechanism is in place to displace whoever they choose to get rid of.  I see DOug Collins running against Kemp.

But I honestly do not know why Trump bothers to talk about Kemp?  Waste of time, really!!!