Author Topic: A Perfect Storm Seeks Destruction of the US  (Read 117 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A Perfect Storm Seeks Destruction of the US
« on: December 30, 2020, 03:26:21 pm »
A Perfect Storm Seeks Destruction of the US

Michael Walsh

December 28, 2020 Updated: December 29, 2020

Commentary

As 2021 dawns, the war on our culture moves into high gear.

The opportunistic intersection of the resistance to the Trump presidency, the rise of the monopolistic tech giants, the spurious panic over the psychologically weaponized CCP virus in the form of COVID-19 and its concomitant loss of personal freedom, the neo-Marxist hijacking and worsening of race relations, and the legalistic undermining of U.S. laws and institutions have all evolved into a perfect storm of destruction that not only threatens the future of the United States, but actively seeks its destruction.

Call it cancel culture writ large.

No surprise here. Over the past decade, I’ve been both analyzing and warning of this moment in a series of books beginning with “Rules for Radical Conservatives” (written under my nom de leftist plume, “David Kahane”) and continuing through “The People v. the Democratic Party,” “The Devil’s Pleasure Palace,” and “The Fiery Angel.” My point has been that the destruction of classical Western civilization, of which the United States was once the apogee, is, in fact, the goal of the post-Rousseau, post-Marx, post-Frankfurt School left’s political philosophy.

That it’s a loser’s philosophy based on underachievement, ineptitude, resentment, hostility, and psychopathy matters not. Unable to successfully compete in the arena of accomplishment and civilizational progress, they prefer instead to tear it apart and burn it all down in the name of “social justice,” when what they mean is simply revenge.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/a-perfect-storm-seeks-destruction-of-the-us_3635594.html?utm_source=partner
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34