Author Topic: Former Texas State Senate candidate 'bound and tortured' in Christmas Eve ambush  (Read 234 times)

Offline libertybele

Anyone still think that within a couple of years, any GOP candidate will actually be seated or retain their seats?

Former Texas State Senate candidate 'bound and tortured' in Christmas Eve ambush

Vanessa Tijerina, who recently ran for a seat in the Texas State Senate as a Republican, was "gagged, bound, tortured" in a hotel room on Christmas Eve.

Tijerina mentioned that she received a call where someone told her they needed to meet with her in person to talk about "something very important regarding your safety."

According to the New York Post, the meeting was set to take place at a Texas Inn in Raymondville, TX. "They made it seem like they had something really, really important to tell me and they couldn’t tell me on the phone," said Tijerina.

But when she got there, she was ambushed by three people. "I was beaten. I was terrorized, bound, gagged, tortured," commented Tijerina amid her tears. "I knew if I fought back that I would not live."

She also said that "somebody wanted this done to my face," which implies she might know more about the motive behind the brutal attack. .........

https://www.conservativereview.com/former-texas-state-senate-candidate-bound-and-tortured-in-christmas-eve-ambush-2649691602.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Anyone still think that within a couple of years, any GOP candidate will actually be seated or retain their seats?

Former Texas State Senate candidate 'bound and tortured' in Christmas Eve ambush

Vanessa Tijerina, who recently ran for a seat in the Texas State Senate as a Republican, was "gagged, bound, tortured" in a hotel room on Christmas Eve.

Tijerina mentioned that she received a call where someone told her they needed to meet with her in person to talk about "something very important regarding your safety."

According to the New York Post, the meeting was set to take place at a Texas Inn in Raymondville, TX. "They made it seem like they had something really, really important to tell me and they couldn’t tell me on the phone," said Tijerina.

But when she got there, she was ambushed by three people. "I was beaten. I was terrorized, bound, gagged, tortured," commented Tijerina amid her tears. "I knew if I fought back that I would not live."

She also said that "somebody wanted this done to my face," which implies she might know more about the motive behind the brutal attack. .........

https://www.conservativereview.com/former-texas-state-senate-candidate-bound-and-tortured-in-christmas-eve-ambush-2649691602.html

Welp I was going to say it's a false flag, but she's got two nasty shiners. But really, if it's legit she showed extraordinarily bad judgement going to a seedy hotel room with no one accompanying her. Something stinks about this story IMO.

Offline mountaineer

She sounds like a nut. Former Green party candidate, alleged drug abuser.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org