Author Topic: The Constitution Party  (Read 344 times)

Online libertybele

The Constitution Party
« on: December 30, 2020, 12:31:07 am »
Well, I just tried to go to the Constitution Party website.  It appears that it no longer exists!  The platform page exists, different state websites exists but the main Constitution Party website is gone!
If anyone else finds it, please let me know.

@corbe and everyone --- This IS not a good sign.  Not at all. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Re: The Constitution Party
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2020, 12:54:00 am »
According to Wikipedia Blankenship was nominated virtually in 2020, however, the Constitution parties of Virginia and New Mexico instead gave their presidential nominations to Sheila Tittle and the Virginia Constitution Party gave its vice-presidential nomination to Matthew Hehl. The South Carolina Constitution Party chose to not run a presidential candidate during the 2020 presidential election.

With that being conveyed and no main website available, I'd say that the party has fallen by the wayside and perhaps still remains only in some states.

I have contacted the FL Constitution Party to see if I can get an answer to what has happened.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline corbe

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2020, 01:05:23 am »
   The Constitution Party needs a couple of Superheroes to save it from it's current demise.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2020, 01:09:10 am »
   The Constitution Party needs a couple of Superheroes to save it from it's current demise.

Agreed but I'm doubtful if either one of them is going to jump on that bandwagon.

We need a freakin' miracle @corbe

Online libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2020, 01:31:56 am »
I did receive an automated response from the president of the Constitution Party of FL saying that I will be contacted within 24-48 hours.  We'll see what happens, if anything.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2020, 01:42:20 am »
Well, I just tried to go to the Constitution Party website.  It appears that it no longer exists!  The platform page exists, different state websites exists but the main Constitution Party website is gone!

https://www.constitutionparty.com/

I still get there... But I got it from my bookmarks... It has been impossible to find with a search engine for years.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2020, 01:48:14 am »

I still get there... But I got it from my bookmarks... It has been impossible to find with a search engine for years.

Thanks @roamer  I was able to get to the website around election time....using your bookmark gives a phone number ... I'll see tomorrow if it still is a valid number.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2020, 01:49:27 am »

Thanks my friend @roamer_1, the link works for me.

I see they identify themselves as the party of "Integrity, Liberty, and Prosperity."  The generic HoustonSam platform is Liberty, Prosperity, and Security of the American People; Integrity is (perhaps naively) assumed.  Specific recommended policies would openly acknowledge the compromises among the three HoustonSam pillars and justify the details of any policy on that basis.

Looks like the Constitution Party meets two out of three of my pillars; definitely worth further investigation.
James 1:20

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2020, 02:03:17 am »
Thanks @roamer  I was able to get to the website around election time....using your bookmark gives a phone number ... I'll see tomorrow if it still is a valid number.

:beer:

I wonder who it is that has them ghosted... The whacko liberals or the republicans.  :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2020, 02:04:56 am »
Thanks my friend @roamer_1, the link works for me.

I see they identify themselves as the party of "Integrity, Liberty, and Prosperity."  The generic HoustonSam platform is Liberty, Prosperity, and Security of the American People; Integrity is (perhaps naively) assumed.  Specific recommended policies would openly acknowledge the compromises among the three HoustonSam pillars and justify the details of any policy on that basis.

Looks like the Constitution Party meets two out of three of my pillars; definitely worth further investigation.

Oh by all means @HoustonSam keep on reading in that 'principles' pulldown... I would be surprised if you disagree with any of it.  :beer:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2020, 02:35:50 am »

It seems to have been in trouble for a while now, ever since they sat on their hands in 2016.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024